Amazon gonna get somebody kilt

I've told y'all this one before but oh well...In 14 when we lived in Ft Valley the wife had went to the Mormon Church a good bit late in the year. So one night in December she gets out of the shower and went to freaking out. " There's somebody on the front porch!"
Well I grabbed the Makarov and the Maglight and headed out the side door. Got to the porch and nothing there but a big cardboard box by the door. No names on it anywhere. Turned out to be holiday candy and a big ass turkey left by the church. So I almost threw down on some Mormons leaving us gifts.
LOL.

Temple garments will stop a Mak round easy peasy.

My house sits 600 feet from road and drive runs beside my nephews house . He called me 10:30 one nigh and said someone parked just past his house and was walking toward mine . I went out side door and confronted a lady at my front porch and scared her to death . She was delivering for Amazon .

They made a 03:30am Delivery to my house, my driveway alarm went off, security lights came on, My Dog went wild barking, I grabbed a House Coat and a Saiga 12 with Drum, from the bed to the door in under 45 sec. Even the wife said she was impressed, but not the girl driver, she kept screaming, "AMAZON, AMAZON, AMAZON". An over night delivery LOL Life in the New Americaski!!!! :spy:
No one should be delivering packages to peoples home at 3:30 am, thats dangerous for everyone. even 5:30 am is too early but 3:30 is just plain stupid, theyre going to get one of their drivers hurt or killed.

No one should be delivering packages to peoples home at 3:30 am, thats dangerous for everyone. even 5:30 am is too early but 3:30 is just plain stupid, theyre going to get one of their drivers hurt or killed.
especially out here in the Boondocks, my driveway is over 1000 feet long, we're in the bushes

They made a 03:30am Delivery to my house, my driveway alarm went off, security lights came on, My Dog went wild barking, I grabbed a House Coat and a Saiga 12 with Drum, from the bed to the door in under 45 sec. Even the wife said she was impressed, but not the girl driver, she kept screaming, "AMAZON, AMAZON, AMAZON". An over night delivery LOL Life in the New Americaski!!!! :spy:
WTH is a "house coat"

Back
Top Bottom