Amazon gonna get somebody kilt

Come on any time! I have a 120 yard long driveway, some like to leave the heavy stuff at the mailbox and I have to schlep it to the house from there.

They are on camera as soon as they turn off the street. Easy to keep tabs on them and get a few dollars when they back over my bushes, lights, and side yard.

My worries are porch pirates getting your Amazon or other package and then coming back claiming they are Amazon subcontracted drivers "attempting" to deliver the package they stole, but are getting a chance to case your place again or break in.

Sounds to me like they need bright colored logo shirts and jackets to identify themselves/vehicles and to be very careful during after hour deliveries.
They could get shot if not careful, not everyone is careful and smart when pulling guns on what they think are intruders or invaders during off hours.

Sounds to me like they need bright colored logo shirts and jackets to identify themselves/vehicles and to be very careful during after hour deliveries.
They could get shot if not careful, not everyone is careful and smart when pulling guns on what they think are intruders or invaders during off hours.
They need a logo bullet proof vest for 3:30 am deliveries

Back
Top Bottom