Follow up to "Amazon Going to Get Someone Kilt" - Wrong address gets 16 yr. shot, festivities begin

There is still very vague info in these articles…kid went to wrong house, and we‘re expected to believe an 85 year old WHITE man just open fired on him because he was BLACK? Bull****. Surely there are other circumstances involved. What did the kid do when a white man answered the door at a house his siblings were supposed to be at? Did he act out? Did he push the old white guy out of the way in search of his siblings? Are we going to see more VIOLENT RIOTS by people who don’t know the facts? Are we going to hear the “victims” entire family and his preacher from 10 years ago tell us he didn’t do nothin’…he was a good kid, yet all the time the home owner is gagged, and forced not to tell his side of the story? I’d bet on it.

Kid rang the door bell. Old man shot THROUGH the glass door and hit him in the head. Then shot him again. Really looking like the kid was completely innocent and made a very simple mistake. Of course with how things get spun now and days it's always hard to know this early on.

My guess is it sounds like old dude is in dementia. Which obviously causes confusion, but a part people often fail to mention or dont know about is an extreme anger or bouts of nastiness accompany it.

Please post links to any info. I apparently rely too much on the few links I see posted in this post. I have not researched this much farther than the info available here. Maybe I should know all the facts before I ask questions?

There is still very vague info in these articles…kid went to wrong house, and we‘re expected to believe an 85 year old WHITE man just open fired on him because he was BLACK? Bull****. Surely there are other circumstances involved. What did the kid do when a white man answered the door at a house his siblings were supposed to be at? Did he act out? Did he push the old white guy out of the way in search of his siblings? Are we going to see more VIOLENT RIOTS by people who don’t know the facts? Are we going to hear the “victims” entire family and his preacher from 10 years ago tell us he didn’t do nothin’…he was a good kid, yet all the time the home owner is gagged, and forced not to tell his side of the story? I’d bet on it.
it will be the same old bull **** from the same people, always is. Oppressed? whitey please. 2 people know what happened and the truth will NEVER EVER come out. Doesnt fit the "narrative."

Poor gal was extremely unattractive, but I feel sure that someone on here would have hit it.
I've seen worse.

1681929687151.png

Back
Top Bottom