Follow up to "Amazon Going to Get Someone Kilt" - Wrong address gets 16 yr. shot, festivities begin

1681834104529.png

He is a band kid who plays bass clarinet and is a section leader. As a band kid myself, I believe his case. We're the biggest dorks ever and couldn't hurt a fly. Old guy should have confirmed he was a threat before firing and ought to have the book thrown at him.

He is a band kid who plays bass clarinet and is a section leader. As a band kid myself, I believe his case. We're the biggest dorks ever and couldn't hurt a fly. Old guy should have confirmed he was a threat before firing and ought to have the book thrown at him.
How do you know he didn’t? I’m asking questions, not assuming anything…

Wait, I was wrong, you were right…I AM assuming we’ll see riots by some of the uninformed….not me, I’m uninformed too, but have no notion to VIOLENTLY RIOT over this intentional repression of the whole story…

He is a band kid who plays bass clarinet and is a section leader. As a band kid myself, I believe his case. We're the biggest dorks ever and couldn't hurt a fly. Old guy should have confirmed he was a threat before firing and ought to have the book thrown at him

I never pictured you as a flute player……

Back
Top Bottom