Amazon delivery

Yeah, I have been lucky as well. Occasionally they will leave boxes behind a bush at the far end of the house, but at least they made an effort to hide the package from porch pirates.

UPS used to put packages in clear bags when it rained a year or so ago, but it appears that practice has stopped.

USPS is shaky as hell. Last week I had mail in my box for someone 10 miles away. WTF?

It boils down to the employees don’t give a crap due to any number of reasons. Pay, crappy boss, etc.,

When my dad worked for the USPS , they had some pride in their work. Back then it was a career ….. not just a job that paid crap with little to no benefits.

Oh my God you guys will cry about anything next you’ll be complaining about how the government is run and how bad Joe Biden is doing in this country lol
They'd really have something to complain about if I was driving for Amazon or UPS. I'd have a crew of porch pirates following me.

They've done that to me before too, had to go out the back door and walk around the house and thank goodness for back up cameras in cars, went to back out of the garage once and damn near ran over a package they left right against the garage door. Never would have seen it and run it over if not for the reverse camera
Have another one leaning against the door now.

Hope it doesn’t go to the Austell Hub. Might show up around Valentine’s Day then…
Maybe, but I'm still waiting on this one

Screenshot_20221211_181930.jpg

My Amazon deliveries (UPS) are good to go because the delivery guy is awesome. Maybe because I live in the country? Maybe because it’s easy to turn around? Maybe I am just lucky.

Why even bother backing down a driveway or using a turn around?? Cuz F*%k your grass! Thats why. Every... single... time... about to put spike strips all along my driveway....

Attachments

• 20221122_141056.jpg
    20221122_141056.jpg
    440.3 KB · Views: 9
Back
Top Bottom