Amazon delivery

I have 9 packages out for delivery today through 4 different carriers. Trying to figure out different ways to bet on these.

UPS, FedEx, USPS, Amazon

1. First to deliver
2. Last to deliver
3. Who makes it to the porch
4. Most damaged package
5. Who skips delivery all together and waits until tomorrow
6. ???

At our house FedEx is the absolute worst, will just throw packages out at random spots along our quarter mile long driveway. Generally in a wooded section where it makes the lease sense. Rain or shine. If FedEx or UPS happen to not have another delivery close by they will say it was undeliverable and put it off until another day. USPS is the best but I think that has to do with the exceptional driver that works our route most of the time.

Got a package that shipped November 19 from FedEx Thursday that according to tracking had been in Athens since the 28th . UPS and USPS most of time are great. Did get two cases of ammo Monday with 3 50 round boxes missing and you could tell where the bottom of case had been opened and taped back up after looking closely. Factory is going to send me 3 boxes when they manufacture some more of it.

FedEx is scheduled to deliver a batch of chassis stocks to me tomorrow, and that's good. The problem is that the box is heading for the location I moved out of 11/30, no signature required (drop-n-go) and they will not acknowledge the many change of address request that I and the manufacturer have submitted since before I moved. Fingers crossed that someone at FedEx notices the change, and does the right thing.
As for my new location, USPS and Amazon usually pull down the driveway, but everybody else just tosses the packages into the trees next to the driveway haphazardly... it's like a never ending Easter egg hunt.

well Crippen it's like this:
A. Porch pirates less likely
to see it laying in the driveway
hid amongst the brown leaves
B. If you claim the package was stolen
from your porch they know you're lying.
C. If wife/kids get home before you do
driver hoping they run over it.
D. haha neighbor thinks you're taking
pic of his house lights, not your package

Back
Top Bottom