Amazon delivery

FedEx is scheduled to deliver a batch of chassis stocks to me tomorrow, and that's good. The problem is that the box is heading for the location I moved out of 11/30, no signature required (drop-n-go) and they will not acknowledge the many change of address request that I and the manufacturer have submitted since before I moved. Fingers crossed that someone at FedEx notices the change, and does the right thing.
As for my new location, USPS and Amazon usually pull down the driveway, but everybody else just tosses the packages into the trees next to the driveway haphazardly... it's like a never ending Easter egg hunt.
That's sad. Today employees just fall short of the mark all to often. It's like they expect to be paid the same and get acknowledged as if they were there for 30 years and it's their first week. They already show signs of lethargy and lack of punctuality of the 5th day of employment. On the 6th day they are in the office saying I deserve a raise.

That's sad. Today employees just fall short of the mark all to often. It's like they expect to be paid the same and get acknowledged as if they were there for 30 years and it's their first week. They already show signs of lethargy and lack of punctuality of the 5th day of employment. On the 6th day they are in the office saying I deserve a raise.
From what I gather in conversations with delivery drivers, their instructions are to drop-n-go as fast as possible. The job description has changed.

USPS counter personnel are now reprimanded if they care too much for & about their walk-in customers...

When they delivered the package did they have the benefit of the lighting you had when you took the picture? If not I really don't blame them. Hard to see in the dark.

I had to quit using Chewy because the fedex driver would leave shipments in the driveway rain or shine. No help contacting fedex terminal. Chewy did replace wet shipments. it was only 20 feet to my garage but driver was too sorry to go that far.
Me too. Left it out on driveway. Next shipment was out for delivery for 10 days. Had to go to pet store. Besides that I have to stop and handle it pet store is a better deal. Buy 10 bags and get one free.

Our post office has gotten progressively worse by the day. Had an oversized, but not heavy package that was supposed to be delivered vis USPS on Wednesday. Watched the driver drive past my building and park next to the mailboxes. Went down after they left and got a missed delivery slip in my mailbox. LIE. Scanned the QR code and set up redelivery on Thursday. Again driver didn’t even attempt to leave the package or a missed delivery slip. Friday, went to the post office and asked if it was there, which it was. Asked why they didn’t attempt to deliver it on Thursday. Reply “I don’t know.” Asked why it wasn’t on the truck for deliver today. Reply “I don’t know.” Worst post office ever.

Guess I am lucky, our fedex, ups, usps, and Amazon drivers always drop off packages at my front door……..or maybe I have cameras everywhere?

They always put the heaviest boxes in front of the storm door so I have to fight my way out.
They've done that to me before too, had to go out the back door and walk around the house and thank goodness for back up cameras in cars, went to back out of the garage once and damn near ran over a package they left right against the garage door. Never would have seen it and run it over if not for the reverse camera

Back
Top Bottom