2010 Nissan Xterra 92k miles VS 2005 Toyota 4Runner 76k Miles?

Get the V-8 yota

It will hold its value way better than a Nissan
As you've seen in the asking price
Do they still put V-8s in the runner?

Anyhoo. In 2002 we bought a 96 runner limited 3.4 that had 104 K on it
We sold it in 2012 with 310k on it
Zero repairs. None
Wear items only. Brakes and a starter relay
And the coil packs last forever. Unlike on the ford 5.4 where they fail every couple years at $50 each

Check to see if the V8 requires premium fuel. I know the later models do.
thanks..The GX470 upto 2006 do not require premium fuel..after that its recommended and get better mpg with it from what I read..

Get the V-8 yota

It will hold its value way better than a Nissan
As you've seen in the asking price
Do they still put V-8s in the runner?

Anyhoo. In 2002 we bought a 96 runner limited 3.4 that had 104 K on it
We sold it in 2012 with 310k on it
Zero repairs. None
Wear items only. Brakes and a starter relay
And the coil packs last forever. Unlike on the ford 5.4 where they fail every couple years at $50 each

Thanks! Great info..4runner all day ( or rav4 v6)

thanks..The GX470 upto 2006 do not require premium fuel..after that its recommended and get better mpg with it from what I read..

Thanks! Great info..4runner all day ( or rav4 v6)

The rav is nice. But a V-8 rear wheel drive with Body on frame is the one I'd chose for sure over a 4or 6 front wheel drive unibody

The rav is nice. But a V-8 rear wheel drive with Body on frame is the one I'd chose for sure over a 4or 6 front wheel drive unibody

My vote is on Toyota fo sho. The V8 is what i would go for if you can find what you want. A guy up the road from me has a 02 Tundra with the V8. Borla exhaust, Brakes, oil, tires.. man still trucking on told me he just hit 246K last week. Those things will run forever with general upkeep. :thumb:

Sorry I haven't been around in the last week to respond to your pm. I've been almost to Tenn and then to Jax Fl. You will be happy with the 4runner. Trust me. I'm glad you did not go with the rusted frame Lexus!

Back
Top Bottom