• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why can't traders be honest?

This doesn't have anything to do with that Hipoint that I said had never been fired does it? Really, it hasn't, I'm afraid to pull the trigger :rolleyes:

Wait! Didn't you see the YouTube Videos on those guys TRYING to destroy a HiPoint? They overcharge handholds, lock the breech, hammer a bolt (like a nut and bolt bolt) into the barrel. The barrel bulges, but the gun doesn't ever "explode".

That makes you the owner of the "rare" "Indestructible" Highly Desirable HiPoint. New, unfired, accurate, tack-driver, low round count, NIB (repeat, I know), I'm not too far from anyone but I'm not traveling for this one. (What did I leave out?)

Wait! Didn't you see the YouTube Videos on those guys TRYING to destroy a HiPoint? They overcharge handholds, lock the breech, hammer a bolt (like a nut and bolt bolt) into the barrel. The barrel bulges, but the gun doesn't ever "explode".

That makes you the owner of the "rare" "Indestructible" Highly Desirable HiPoint. New, unfired, accurate, tack-driver, low round count, NIB (repeat, I know), I'm not too far from anyone but I'm not traveling for this one. (What did I leave out?)
That you're the laughingstock of all the other Gun owners on the range for carrying it :doh:

Hi-points make a pretty good hammer. They drive a nail pretty good once you get the hang of it. You can modify the rear site to pull nails outta wood. And they are cheaper than a good east wing hammer.

I actually didn't read this until after I drafted my apology, if that means anything. But you're not wrong. I was a total douche.
THERE'S ALOT OF GOOD PEOPLE ON ODT AS WAS PROVED BY THE LAST MEET&GREET IN DOUGLASVILLE,YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE.WE'RE NOT PERFECT BUT IT'S THE BEST DAMN SITE AROUND AND WE STICK TOGETHER,PLEASE JOIN IN ,LAY BACK AND RELAX.

I would like to apologize for my comments the other evening. Alcohol and the ODT do not mix well for me. @Ken Ford I am well aware of, and support, many of the limitations to the first amenment, specifically the rights of a content provider to limit content posted by members of a forum. In the cold light of sobriety, I recognize that allowing anyone to post anything about the pricing of an item would let internet trollism win the day. In my cups, I allowed my frustration at the occasionally outrageous pricing of some items outmatch my better judgement. I would like to specifically apologize to @above_all for my maniacal rant and genuinely, and sincerely, thank you for your service to our country.
You're not the only member here to let anger, frustration & alcohol to cloud your judgement and let your emotions take over what you post. I was guilty of it a couple of years ago myself, it's also not the easiest thing to publicly apologize for it either. Most of us long time members are pretty forgiving and easy to get along with and I for one am glad to see you post this to @above_all and @Ken Ford. Welcome back @JkEnder, you've gained my respect for this and I think probably many other people's respect too. Carry on brother, and have a great day.

Back
Top Bottom