• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Whats the most rediculous offer youve gotten yet?

I got this from member "Jr1" yesterday on a beautiful Winchester 1300 with custom wood. I thought I'd give it the quick boot for $220 and I get this text and post...

"u take 160. for it to day"

Why don't you take your $160 and buy yourself some phonics lessons and a new helmet and drool cup. Idiot.

I got this from member "Jr1" yesterday on a beautiful Winchester 1300 with custom wood. I thought I'd give it the quick boot for $220 and I get this text and post...

"u take 160. for it to day"

Why don't you take your $160 and buy yourself some phonics lessons and a new helmet and drool cup. Idiot.

:pop2:

They'll even let you pick a color.

www.thebirdwheel.com_wp_content_uploads_2011_08_Nutcase_bike_helmets.jpg

rlv.zcache.co.uk_saint_bernard_drool_cup_coffee_mugs_rcb240358e2754d9d0f7c040a65809a085ac5bad0.jpg

I had someone offer me $300.00 for my AR he even said he was firm on his offer and he was serious

I put an ad on CL looking for an AR. Had a guy call me up and said that he'd take $400 firm! Double Star lower, Bushmaster MP HB upper, foregrip, quad rail, 7 mags, carry case, and 200 rounds of ammo.

edit: and a cheap red dot scope

I had a guy offer me an even trade, his Mossberg 500 with pistol grip for a my unfired 16 gauge double barrel Churchill Kassnir. He said, "but I've only shot it once and it has the "pistol grips", as if that pistol grip made that one badass shotgun.
I think we should start copying all of the lowball or ridiculous offers that we receive and pasting them in a reply below our adds with their names on them and expose them for who they are, maybe that will slow the "stupidness" down a bit. Ya think? :pop2:

Let's Do It!!

Back
Top Bottom