• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Whats the most rediculous offer youve gotten yet?

Dollar wise it wasn't much (around $130) but percentage wise it was bad...

Had a NIB PF9 with hard chrome slide listed for $280, never fired.

Guy offered me $150. Just tried looking through my emails to find it but could not.

That was the only low-ball offer where I let it rip on the PM back.

I'm trying to remember exactly what I listed, but I think it was a scoped .30 caliber bolt action- most likely a Rem 700 with a Leupold VX-II... all of mine are in very good condition.

Anyway, somebody offered me a "rare" "Nazi marked" knife for it... and of course said his knife was worth $600 as appraised by a guy walking around at the local gun show.

Had a $900 rifle package for sale. Advertised it as price negotiable. Had a guy call me and say that he had been looking for that exact package but could not afford a new one. He asked about trades and I said I would listen to an offer. He said, " I have a brand spanking new in box Maverick 12 gauge and a case of shells I would be glad to trade you". I did not say anything and hung up the phone. He must have called 4 or 5 more times and I didn't even bother with him. Thankfully this was not on ODT!!!!!!!

I was offered a rough Rossi .38 with a nylon holster straight trade for a G23 with tlr1 2 nice holsters and 6 mags.

He got rude when I politely said I'd pass

I once posted that if a trade was more convenient for me that was when I could make negotiations. It was a $300 dollar M11/9, best offer was $200 + a six pack of my choice + delivered to my door.

Back
Top Bottom