• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

recommended air fryer

“The way an air fryer works is similar to that of a convection oven.
An air fryer cooks by circulating super heated air at high speeds, through the food.
With air fryers, you are actually baking the food not frying it. However, an air fryer can sear foods on all sides similar to what you would get with a deep fryer, just not as thick.”

“The way an air fryer works is similar to that of a convection oven.
An air fryer cooks by circulating super heated air at high speeds, through the food.
With air fryers, you are actually baking the food not frying it. However, an air fryer can sear foods on all sides similar to what you would get with a deep fryer, just not as thick.”
Hey thanks guy's I have to go feed the Bride...

no room on my counter top for anymore "stuff"
a friend got one of those Ninja things....I'll wait and see...I can see a use for those ovens that convect, not really sold on the Ninja....still....no room....my big oven is convection....comes in handy for warming food up...I do not get in the hurry, and do not need the speed....I can plan, and cook like normal....that's just me....what do I know....if I want something fried...I fry it....Griswold style!!

I'm just trying to wrap my head around breading fish and chicken, doing an egg wash and coating..Then it turning out crisp and brown
I don't know about everyone else, but, I use the spray coconut oil on the breaded stuff and roll the veggies in avocado or coconut oil.
The store bought fries seem to have enough oil on them.

It will work, but, I'm with you. It wont fry without oil. Just a little high temp healthy oil.

26qt kaloric. Newest addition to our kitchen. Works great and can cook 2 whole pizzas or 4 good sized ribeye steaks
C53EEFCA-536C-453A-AD78-54DFC7533367.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom