• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Air Fryer - gotta have or a gimmick?

I even have a Char-Briol "Big Easy", you can air fry a whole turkey!! 3-4 gallons of peanut oil these days will put you in the poor house!
I've got one of these too! Best turkey I have ever cooked. Does a rib roast really well too. I love cooking so I love cooking gadgets. With just two of us at home now they don't always get the use they should. But my little George Foreman grill makes a mean panini!

Wife can’t live without one ! Did Christmas prime rib in it ! Then seared in the air fryer , has a sear setting . Only had about 1/4” of dark brown ring around the outside edge . Far superior to oven method !
Edit : seared with the air fryer .
Edit : Monday night supper will be a pot roast with carrots and potatoes in it .

So I was just telling my Wife the next small appliance we buy should be an air fryer. She then informs me we have one new in the box. Apparently we've had it for some time.............Crazy Wife..............
my wife has been wanting a larger air fryer. I told her we have had a larger one for three years now and she's never used it. It's a convection range ......... 30"

Back
Top Bottom