• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Air Fryer - gotta have or a gimmick?

my wife has been wanting a larger air fryer. I told her we have had a larger one for three years now and she's never used it. It's a convection range ......... 30"

If you have a convection oven, you already have one of the largest air fryers available. There's a 10-inch fan housing at the back of our oven (2009 model) that is ideal for cooking bacon quickly. And, not to be outdone, our 2012 B&D Toaster Oven has a convection fan.

If you have a convection oven, you already have one of the largest air fryers available. There's a 10-inch fan housing at the back of our oven (2009 model) that is ideal for cooking bacon quickly. And, not to be outdone, our 2012 B&D Toaster Oven has a convection fan.

I agree with this but the smaller “air fryer” heats up a lot faster. Unless we are cooking for a crowd, the air fryer is a much quicker bet for a family of four. The air fryer has the food ready to eat before the oven has preheated.

Have a 27” wall oven that’s conventional and convection . Has a built in microwave over it . Has a warming drawer under it . Have a 36” gas range with an electric oven . Have an air fryer . Have a small convection oven . My wife has a TON of stuff . She likes to cook when she can . Just her and I now , but when the kids and family come it’s handy .
She’s on 2 tennis teams and has a Christmas party every year for each team . So it all gets used a bit . Can handle 20 people comfortably .

I was on the fence and decided to get the Emeral french door model when they were on sale
not a gimmick, could not believe how good it works
happy to have it and it works as advertised
download (10).jpeg

Back
Top Bottom