• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Air Fryer - gotta have or a gimmick?

my wife has been wanting a larger air fryer. I told her we have had a larger one for three years now and she's never used it. It's a convection range ......... 30"
Our built in oven is also convection but doesn’t give the same results. I think the size has a lot to do with that. More concentrated in the countertop oven I reckon.

On another note if you want to make the absolutely best boiled eggs you'll ever have use your instant pot. Perfectly cooked every time. Use the 5-5-5-5 method. 5 minutes to come to temp. 5 minutes cook time. 5 minutes natural release. 5 minutes in ice bath. Can't go wrong.

Also if you cook your wings in the instant pot then finish them in the air fryer you'll get great wings. Fast too.

Makes life ……interesting
I remember when I told my parents I was getting married, my Dad said marriage was OK. As long as you don't mind living in an institution. I didn't know what he meant till several years later. Just been living the dream since then........:crazy:

We bought a Ninja fold-up/flip-up air fryer from Costco. IDK if the fold-up feature made it too short, putting the elements too close to the food, but it burned the outside & undercooked the inside of everything I tried, & took just as long as the convection setting on our toaster oven, which gives better results. So it went back to the store, & we’ve stuck with the toaster oven.

Back
Top Bottom