• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

recommended air fryer

I have the ninja foodi also. It’s outstanding! The big one is on sale everywhere for 219

Another vote for the foodie. Super easy to clean and works great. Makes frozen foods actually crispy. Also good for reheating pizza so it doesn't get soggy. Ours can cook a whole chicken in about 30 mins. Pressure cook it first then use the tendercrisp function to get the skin crispy. We use ours almost daily. We have even taught our kids (12, 8, and 6) how to use it.

emeral lagasse brand is awesome
I did some research when a family member asked for one. They regularly cook for 3 people. The Emeril Lagasse 8 qt which is also a pressure cooker, was the highest rated so that was my choice. Apparently it works better than the 6qt.

They love it and use it frequently. I did have to buy an additional multi layer cook rack for better separation/allow for more food to be cooked at once.

Picked this up at Sam's yesterday.
16151290032134761666358508637509.jpg

I believe I saw where they were making microwave and air fryer combos now.
I just bought this, at Wally($106)....did some research, based off this thread!!! replaced my 27 year old Goldstar microwave....this baby, it will air fry, bake, convection, AND MICROWAVE!!!it's the bomb!!
a bit more complicated to operate....I'm getting used to it....haven't used the air fry side, however I see no reason it will not
DSC09884.JPG
operate as advertised..
made in China, so, if that's a problem...better stay away

Back
Top Bottom