• UGA

Votes: 58 52.7%
  • Alabama

Votes: 37 33.6%
  • The Refs

Votes: 15 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looking forward to the game...hopefully it's a good one.

Not sure UGA can pull it out though after the SEC game. If they can get past Bama once, then it might open up a few more National Championships. But they gotta get past Saban to get that outta their heads.

If they do....Kirby will be head coach for many, many years and make tons more money. He'll be ranked right up there with Vince Dooley for the UGA fans. Delivering a win makes him a legend to the Dawg nation.

If they don't....his days as head coach are numbered. The faithful won't tolerate good seasons that simply end losing to Bama each year. Especially when they are recruiting some of the best players year after year.
I will disagree with your synopsis, somewhat. If UGA wins, it will be the first time in a long time that a non 1st or 2nd QB wins the championship. If the Dawgs lose, Kirby will still be fine, for a while. If he continues to field non 1st round QBs, that will lead to his ultimate demise. The days of winning it all with a McCarron or Macelroy are gone.

I believe all the sponsors and advertisers that are making the most off this wins. Not to mention the gaming industry, it makes Big Bank ! I say they win .

Boooooo!!
You mean……..
B340F0C0-75CF-42D0-B713-C488D3F48DCE.jpeg

I do not mind exposing my ignorance as I do not gamble [lack of funds], so I understand the 2.5 points favored by UGA, but what is 52 O/U ? Thanks.
the 2.5 means that UGA is favored to win by 2.5 points over Alabama. So you either bet the spread (UGA wins by 3 points or more) or against the spread (UGA wins by 1 or 2 points). Since there are not half points you cannot tie the spread.
the Over/ Under (O/U) is the combined amount of points both teams will score together. For example if UGA Scores 30 and Alabama Scores 25 that would be the over since both got to 55. In this scenario would be betting with the spread as well.

the 2.5 means that UGA is favored to win by 2.5 points over Alabama. So you either bet the spread (UGA wins by 3 points or more) or against the spread (UGA wins by 1 or 2 points). Since there are not half points you cannot tie the spread.
the Over/ Under (O/U) is the combined amount of points both teams will score together. For example if UGA Scores 30 and Alabama Scores 25 that would be the over since both got to 55. In this scenario would be betting with the spread as well.
I appreciate the detailed reply.

Back
Top Bottom