• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who Will ‘Bama hire as Saban’s replacement?

Alabama’s next coach is:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If it's College football it's slavery in its purist form. A billion dollar industry built on the backs of young athletes that put their bodies on the line every game. It's Bill S**t.
IMG_1002.gif

Bunch a internet coaches.. but y’all sitting your drunk , pilled up assize at home not coaching anything except your wives on how to make a potted meat and mayo sammich
I can only speak for myself, but I coach football in real life too. The internet is only my side hustle.

And speaking of drunk typing…

Your absolutely right! If all you in your spare time is watch sports then that holds true. Get off the the couch fix the car, build a gun. Actually get out and go to the golf range and improve yourself. Not just watch others get out and do it. That's exactly why I surpassed my friends in every activity we did. Cuz they spent Saturdays watching college football and I was out doing what we were committed to doing. Whether it be golf I practiced every chance I got. We're working on cars I took stuff apart just to replace it and see how to do it make it faster, handle better. That goes for any activity. Think of the time in people's lives they spend watching professional sports and then take that time and actually put it into some kind of learning and think of how much more intelligent you will be. You can say what you will about that but it's the truth. Period!
That's why kids are so clueless these days it's because of these damn phones and the video games. They spent all their time on that and don't have a clue how to do anything.

If it's College football it's slavery in its purist form. A billion dollar industry built on the backs of young athletes that put their bodies on the line every game. It's Bill S**t.
Yes because people making hundreds of thousands of dollars to millions of dollars is slavery 🙄

“College football is slavery. Build an AR, go to the golf range to improve yourself. You will outdistance your friends in all things.”

That should be a pinned quote on the main page to warn every potential new member that this site, like all them suffers from internet tardness.

DeBoer better have thick skin. Those bama fans are going to lose their **** if he so much as looses the first coin toss!

Your absolutely right! If all you in your spare time is watch sports then that holds true. Get off the the couch fix the car, build a gun. Actually get out and go to the golf range and improve yourself. Not just watch others get out and do it. That's exactly why I surpassed my friends in every activity we did. Cuz they spent Saturdays watching college football and I was out doing what we were committed to doing. Whether it be golf I practiced every chance I got. We're working on cars I took stuff apart just to replace it and see how to do it make it faster, handle better. That goes for any activity. Think of the time in people's lives they spend watching professional sports and then take that time and actually put it into some kind of learning and think of how much more intelligent you will be. You can say what you will about that but it's the truth. Period!
That's why kids are so clueless these days it's because of these damn phones and the video games. They spent all their time on that and don't have a clue how to do anything.

Fore!!!

hush.

Interesting take. I guess that makes me the exception to the rule you made up.

I watch sports, but I'm also the best developer on my team according to my manager and my title.
I watch sports, but I'm also a pretty damn good bowler.
I watch sports, but I can hit things at distance as well as quickly close up with firearms, more proficiently than most my friends.
I watch sports, but I know how to change my oil.
I watch sports, but I can take apart the remote control and put it back together.
I play video games, and everything I said that I can do while watching sports, I can still do while playing video games.

So I guess, despite you saying "it's the truth", it's not.

Heck, I just got done watching my hockey team lose, and I'm still better at formatting my post here on ODT than you. You should work on it. 🤣🤣

Interesting take. I guess that makes me the exception to the rule you made up.

I watch sports, but I'm also the best developer on my team according to my manager and my title.
I watch sports, but I'm also a pretty damn good bowler.
I watch sports, but I can hit things at distance as well as quickly close up with firearms, more proficiently than most my friends.
I watch sports, but I know how to change my oil.
I watch sports, but I can take apart the remote control and put it back together.
I play video games, and everything I said that I can do while watching sports, I can still do while playing video games.

So I guess, despite you saying "it's the truth", it's not.

Heck, I just got done watching my hockey team lose, and I'm still better at formatting my post here on ODT than you. You should work on it. 🤣🤣
Remedial skills at best! LOL J/K then you my friend are somewhat the exception and I know that by my watching my friends. My next door neighbor which is also one of my good friends would shut himself in on the weekend for college football. He once was so pissed off at the Gators losing that he got a 12 pack and drove to Chattanooga and back. LOL Couldn't turn a wrench for nothing, mid-80s to 90s golfer at best and could do notrhing but wash his car. Great guy but just spent way too much time watching college sports.
Formatting my post is not on my list of skills needed to get what I need to get done.

Back
Top Bottom