• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who Will ‘Bama hire as Saban’s replacement?

Alabama’s next coach is:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn BDR is a real bad ass yall better think before you post now! Real internet keyboard bad moefugga! Kinda asshats you hit the ignore button on so you aint gotta hear them cry and moan

But to answer the OP original question…..who gives a damn who they hire?! No one here on ODT is even a whisper in Kirby’s ear!! UGA could give a PISS about you just keep buying their gear and attending games to support paying the players & coaches! Alabama will be nothing but a headcase for all of college football until everyone learns they are not any better than any other team they play🖕🏾its all a mental game

But to answer the OP original question…..who gives a damn who they hire?! No one here on ODT is even a whisper in Kirby’s ear!! UGA could give a PISS about you just keep buying their gear and attending games to support paying the players & coaches! Alabama will be nothing but a headcase for all of college football until everyone learns they are not any better than any other team they play🖕🏾its all a mental game
NCAA football teams ranked by total wins

RankTeamWonLostTied
1Michigan100435336
2Alabama96533743
3Ohio State96433353
4Notre Dame94833742

53 more rows ...

If it's College football it's slavery in its purist form. A billion dollar industry built on the backs of young athletes that put their bodies on the line every game. It's Bill S**t.

I would like to think that if people would look into the reasons why NICK SABAN has decided to retire they may act like they have some human decency.. I read that part of the reason for his decision to retire is that his wife is showing early signs of dementia. I wish the best for him and his family.. all in all it’s just a game

I would like to think that if people would look into the reasons why NICK SABAN has decided to retire they may act like they have some human decency.. I read that part of the reason for his decision to retire is that his wife is showing early signs of dementia. I wish the best for him and his family.. all in all it’s just a game
That’s what I heard from a customer who is big time alumni.

I may dis like the man and loath the Crimson Turd, but Nick Saban has my utmost respect for this!!

Your family will have my prayers sir!!

Back
Top Bottom