Georgia vs Alabama SEC championship game

Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bammer-refs-Saban.jpg

Don’t be sore .. the BEST TEAM WON
Not sore at all, frustrated, yes, at the no calls against Ga. and the calls on Ga. that was bull. You know if even the announcers see it and say something that it's pretty obvious and makes it really look bad. Even the reply announcer called it. Those kind of calls in a close game makes a big difference. But it was a good game all in all.

Not sore at all, frustrated, yes, at the no calls against Ga. and the calls on Ga. that was bull. You know if even the announcers see it and say something that it's pretty obvious and makes it really look bad. Even the reply announcer called it. Those kind of calls in a close game makes a big difference. But it was a good game all in all.
Maybe get a better kicker. Everyone notices no calls on both sides like georgias pass interference and the horse collar that wasn't called.

Refs aren't perfect.

Maybe get a better kicker. Everyone notices no calls on both sides like georgias pass interference and the horse collar that wasn't called.

Refs aren't perfect.
Neither are you Bud. Maybe you should have watched it, a horse collar was called and it was a lame call. What are you doing listening to other people, what they say. An interference was called on Georgia on an under thrown ball too. Those are the too that was called. As for the kicker I mean he kicked how many in a row without a miss. You need to step you game up on arguing what was called and not called. You making yourself look a little, well you know. Besides, I was talking to BDR1 in this conversation.

Neither are you Bud. Maybe you should have watched it, a horse collar was called and it was a lame call. What are you doing listening to other people, what they say. An interference was called on Georgia on an under thrown ball too. Those are the too that was called. As for the kicker I mean he kicked how many in a row without a miss. You need to step you game up on arguing what was called and not called. You making yourself look a little, well you know.
Wow you're really butt hurt about the loss aren't you. I will refrain from speaking to you from now on. I wouldn't want you to cry again.

Wow you're really butt hurt about the loss aren't you. I will refrain from speaking to you from now on. I wouldn't want you to cry again.
No I'm not butt hurt at all, that's fine too. I don't complain, just point out some truths, but some folks can't handle the truth. By the way you butted in on my conversation not me.

No I'm not butt hurt at all, that's fine too. I don't complain, just point out some truths, but some folks can't handle the truth. By the way you butted in on my conversation not me.
Listen last thing I'll say. I only responded since this is an OPEN forum and I'm sick of seeing people blame refs for their loss like Alabama pays them off or has them in their pockets.

You do you. I'm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom