• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

All of You That Still Scream, Shout, Cry and Believe in the NFL games!

And the truth is that to get the final game with the results the billionaires wants, they rig all the games from the beginning.

Surely humanity repeats the same crap over and over again; remember the coliseum in the ancient Roman Empire? Yeah, keep the "slaves" entertained while we steal their properties and wealth. 🤢🤮🥵🥵🥵🥵
Yeah think you’re right it’s all about point spread & online gambling . Ga will legalize sport betting this year.

With no Humans playin sports, there is no reason for you to bitc....

Is this what you want?

Jus cause you didn't play football growin up?
Usually when you have someone that speaks in hyperbole, you walk away. You know it’s all doom and gloom no matter the topic.

I just picture those that have a conspiracy theory for everything sitting out in a field somewhere unincorporated entertaining themselves by staring at the sun* because they’ve sucked the joy out of anything else.

*they wouldn’t actually stare at the sun for entertainment, not because it’s dangerous, but because their eyes might witness chemtrails or 5G radio waves.
1706896763784.gif

Usually when you have someone that speaks in hyperbole, you walk away. You know it’s all doom and gloom no matter the topic.

I just picture those that have a conspiracy theory for everything sitting out in a field somewhere unincorporated entertaining themselves by staring at the sun* because they’ve sucked the joy out of anything else.

*they wouldn’t actually stare at the sun for entertainment, not because it’s dangerous, but because their eyes might witness chemtrails or 5G radio waves.
View attachment 6825063
Yeah....I'm not that dude.

The Chiefs will win it all again so Taylor swift and the Phizer dork saga can pump the ratings to an all time high...YAWN.
Taylor was the MVP of the stupid bowl, and was given the game ball.

The NFL is one of the most divisive, polarizing groups in America.

Back
Top Bottom