• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

All of You That Still Scream, Shout, Cry and Believe in the NFL games!

You don't think your viewership is part of the metric that determines the size of the market, and therefore, it's value? Do you not understand how advertising works?

So, which of the two candidates would you vote for? You know as well as I do that they will be the only two viable choices, so which one would you choose? Still waiting for that.
Voting for either of them will be signing your name on and supporting tyranny and the further erosions of our rights.

Watching a fooseball game does nothing.

Virtue signal all you want, those are the facts.

Standing in the voting booth, you have two choices, Trump or Biden. Which one are you voting for, because those are the only two choices you have of any consequence. Don’t pussyfoot around with some bull**** mental gymnastics. Pick one or the other.

Inaccurate. You have more than two choices. You say there are only two that have “consequence” but that’s because you bought into their narrative. You’re playing the game by their rules. Weak. My Pro 2A candidate loses every four years because people like you think football is rigged but politics isn’t. You’re part of the problem. Step off the Trump plantation. He only says the things you want to hear to keep you from running away but he doesn’t do any of them. None.

Literally the only difference between Trump and Biden is the R and D after their names on the ballot.

Here’s my receipts:
1. He promised to build a wall and have Mexico pay for it. Nope and nope.
2. Claimed to be the most pro second amendment President ever…soon as there was a mass shooting he directed ATF to ban item used in that shooting
3. Promised to eliminate “gun free zones on day one”…nada
4. Promised to appoint a special investigator and lock Hillary up. Nope and nope again.
5. Promised to repeal and replace Obamacare. Not even close.
6. Promised to drain the swamp. We know how that turned out.
7. Promised to appoint the “best people” to his cabinet. Fired or ran off more cabinet members than any other president.
8. Promised to eliminate national debt in eight years…grew it by 6T in just four
9. Promised to negotiate lower prescription drug costs…nope
10. Promised to “win so much we’ll be sick of winning!” He effing lost to senile ol’ Biden. And if you say the election was stolen, you’re admitting he got outsmarted and out maneuvered by Biden while he was in the White House. Shame

I don’t know how anyone could support that POS huckster and yet be mad at Taylor Swift or some TE boyfriend for being exactly who they claim to be. Only a clown thinks Trump is “our guy”. He’s literally rigging the Republican primary right now and setting us up for another four years of Biden/Harris and you guys have blinders on and refuse to see you’re part of the scam by being his useful idiots. Even if Trump wins, all we get is four years of an inept, chaotic, senile, and autocratic oligarch who cares about nothing but his narcissistic fantasy of ruling. If we’re being honest, none of us would want to work with or for this guy…and you damn sure wouldn’t trust him alone in a room with your wife or daughter. C’mon, man…we can do better!

Inaccurate. You have more than two choices. You say there are only two that have “consequence” but that’s because you bought into their narrative. You’re playing the game by their rules. Weak. My Pro 2A candidate loses every four years because people like you think football is rigged but politics isn’t. You’re part of the problem. Step off the Trump plantation. He only says the things you want to hear to keep you from running away but he doesn’t do any of them. None.

Literally the only difference between Trump and Biden is the R and D after their names on the ballot.

Here’s my receipts:
1. He promised to build a wall and have Mexico pay for it. Nope and nope.
2. Claimed to be the most pro second amendment President ever…soon as there was a mass shooting he directed ATF to ban item used in that shooting
3. Promised to eliminate “gun free zones on day one”…nada
4. Promised to appoint a special investigator and lock Hillary up. Nope and nope again.
5. Promised to repeal and replace Obamacare. Not even close.
6. Promised to drain the swamp. We know how that turned out.
7. Promised to appoint the “best people” to his cabinet. Fired or ran off more cabinet members than any other president.
8. Promised to eliminate national debt in eight years…grew it by 6T in just four
9. Promised to negotiate lower prescription drug costs…nope
10. Promised to “win so much we’ll be sick of winning!” He effing lost to senile ol’ Biden. And if you say the election was stolen, you’re admitting he got outsmarted and out maneuvered by Biden while he was in the White House. Shame

I don’t know how anyone could support that POS huckster and yet be mad at Taylor Swift or some TE boyfriend for being exactly who they claim to be. Only a clown thinks Trump is “our guy”. He’s literally rigging the Republican primary right now and setting us up for another four years of Biden/Harris and you guys have blinders on and refuse to see you’re part of the scam by being his useful idiots. Even if Trump wins, all we get is four years of an inept, chaotic, senile, and autocratic oligarch who cares about nothing but his narcissistic fantasy of ruling. If we’re being honest, none of us would want to work with or for this guy…and you damn sure wouldn’t trust him alone in a room with your wife or daughter. C’mon, man…we can do better!
I agree with all of that, but the time for change is prior to the general election. At that point, you have two choices because only two candidates have any chance of being elected. I'm not Trump supporter, but I will vote for him over Biden because he is the better of the two candidates for me. If I vote for a candidate that more closely aligns with my beliefs but has zero chance to win, it's a wasted vote. It's really that simple.

So, you won't answer because you'll expose your hypocrisy. If that's not true, prove me wrong.
I haven't made my mind up who or if I'm going to vote.

There's 0 Chance I'll vote for Biden.

There's a small chance I'll vote for trump.

There's a small chance I'll vote for some crazy bastard.

There's a good chance I won't vote.

But if I do vote for trump, I'll do so knowing full well I'm hurting conservative values way more by voting for him than by watching a fooseball game.

I haven't made my mind up who or if I'm going to vote.

There's 0 Chance I'll vote for Biden.

There's a small chance I'll vote for trump.

There's a small chance I'll vote for some crazy bastard.

There's a good chance I won't vote.

But if I do vote for trump, I'll do so knowing full well I'm hurting conservative values way more by voting for him than by watching a fooseball game.
Would it be better for conservative values to have a leftist win?

I agree with all of that, but the time for change is prior to the general election. At that point, you have two choices because only two candidates have any chance of being elected. I'm not Trump supporter, but I will vote for him over Biden because he is the better of the two candidates for me. If I vote for a candidate that more closely aligns with my beliefs but has zero chance to win, it's a wasted vote. It's really that simple.

So basically you hate football but you treat politics like a football game…you just cheer for your favorite team regardless how bad they are or even if the quarterback is a rapist…”die hard fan for life”

Makes sense now.

Reactions: GFB
So basically you hate football but you treat politics like a football game…you just cheer for your favorite team regardless how bad they are or even if the quarterback is a rapist…”die hard fan for life”

Makes sense now.
You've either terribly misunderstood what I said, or purposefully created a strawman. I don't hate football, I hate how it's been weaponized to erode our rights. I live in reality. When I'm in the voting booth and know that there are two viable options, I'll pick the one that'll do the least damage. That's logical. I have no emotional attachment to candidates or football players.

Back
Top Bottom