• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

All of You That Still Scream, Shout, Cry and Believe in the NFL games!

Wow. TDS is strong with you.

That’s cute. I layout facts. Point by point. Do you refute any of it? No, you rather just pull a page from Coach Hannity’s playbook and accuse me of TDS. So anyone against Trump must be deranged? Even though I laid out an entirely factual argument where you not only didn’t dispute any of it, you literally stated, “I agree with all of that…” (your actual words)

I’m deranged? Hilarious.

That’s cute. I layout facts. Point by point. Do you refute any of it? No, you rather just pull a page from Coach Hannity’s playbook and accuse me of TDS. So anyone against Trump must be deranged? Even though I laid out an entirely factual argument where you not only didn’t dispute any of it, you literally stated, “I agree with all of that…” (your actual words)

I’m deranged? Hilarious.
Dude. Ease up. And yeah, after that post I stand by my accusation. TDS> You quite literally said a leftist would be better than a conservative at preserving conservative values. Are you voting for Biden?

Dude. Lay off the crack.
“Anyone who disagrees with me must be on crack!” -DJT
IMG_7193.jpeg

Dude. Ease up. And yeah, after that post I stand by my accusation. TDS> You quite literally said a leftist would be better than a conservative at preserving conservative values. Are you voting for Biden?

No, you’re rearranging the words. I did not literally say that. I didn’t say a leftist would be better than a conservative at preserving conservative values. I said it would be better than Trump at preserving conservative values. Trump is NOT a conservative. He does not have conservative values. I already laid out the case that Trump has literally failed at everything big thing he promised to deliver. You still think he’s the answer. If anyone has TDS it’s you…but more accurately DTS…deranged Trumpfan syndrome.

No, And would never vote for Biden…as I clearly stated earlier I hold him to the same level of contempt as Trump. I voted for Jo Jorgensen in 2016 and 2020. Sure, she lost, but I didn’t vote for the lesser of two evils, I voted for the best candidate for Pro 2A advocates. Anyone voting for Trump in 2016 just voted for a guy who was willing to direct the ATF to ban stocks on a whim. That’s not just a sad day for a president, that’s traitorous. And you’d vote for him again? Thats derangement!

No, you’re rearranging the words. I did not literally say that. I didn’t say a leftist would be better than a conservative at preserving conservative values. I said it would be better than Trump at preserving conservative values. Trump is NOT a conservative. He does not have conservative values. I already laid out the case that Trump has literally failed at everything big thing he promised to deliver. You still think he’s the answer. If anyone has TDS it’s you…but more accurately DTS…deranged Trumpfan syndrome.

No, And would never vote for Biden…as I clearly stated earlier I hold him to the same level of contempt as Trump. I voted for Jo Jorgensen in 2016 and 2020. Sure, she lost, but I didn’t vote for the lesser of two evils, I voted for the best candidate for Pro 2A advocates. Anyone voting for Trump in 2016 just voted for a guy who was willing to direct the ATF to ban stocks on a whim. That’s not just a sad day for a president, that’s traitorous. And you’d vote for him again? Thats derangement!
Keep going.

Back
Top Bottom