• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

All of You That Still Scream, Shout, Cry and Believe in the NFL games!

Of course, and that comes from eyeballs. It's a two pronged attack. Rake in money and push a political narrative. If you consume NFL football, you're "helping" on both fronts.
I believe it. I never was a football (or sports) nut. The only thing I ever really got into besides firearms was racing. Cars, bikes, whatever. As long as it had a motor.
I guess that comes from being a mechanic and having a mechanical background and mind . I have always been interested in anything mechanical .

I'll vote for the creature that most closely aligns with my views. After candidates are selected, it's the most logical decision there is. If I have philosophical differences, the time to expend energy to get a better candidate on the ballot is prior to the general election. What's a better option? Voting for the even MORE anti-gun candidate? Not voting and handing a vote to the worst of the two? There's a time for strategy, and the voting booth is one of them. I'll never be able to vote for a candidate that aligns with me on every issue, especially my VERY black and white view of the 2A, but I'll use the options at my disposal to do the best I can. That includes voting. Apathy and cynicism won't win the war, or keep the wolves at bay.

Yada yada yada. Casually Watching a fooseball game does absolutely nothing to hurt or advance gun rights. But voting for someone who has already attacked gun rights does.

You're just virtue signaling, and you don't even have a leg to stand on while doing it.

Yada yada yada. Casually Watching a fooseball game does absolutely nothing to hurt or advance gun rights. But voting for someone who has already attacked gun rights does.

You're just virtue signaling, and you don't even have a leg to stand on while doing it.
Versus seriously watching a football game?

Adding viewers and increasing the value of the market absolutely generates revenue for entities that'd love to put you out of business. Just be honest, you know this is true, but you like watching football enough that the small difference it makes is acceptable. You've accused me of acquiescing and voting for someone that effectively banned bumpstocks (originally) and at the same time, you're totally fine with helping to fund the enemy.

I've very confused, because your arguments are typically well reasoned and logical, except when it comes to this one. Are you just that big of a football fan? Are you also planning on abstaining from voting?

Also, there's nothing wrong with signaling virtue if you're truly virtuous. ;)

Versus seriously watching a football game?

Adding viewers and increasing the value of the market absolutely generates revenue for entities that'd love to put you out of business. Just be honest, you know this is true, but you like watching football enough that the small difference it makes is acceptable. You've accused me of acquiescing and voting for someone that effectively banned bumpstocks (originally) and at the same time, you're totally fine with helping to fund the enemy.

I've very confused, because your arguments are typically well reasoned and logical, except when it comes to this one. Are you just that big of a football fan? Are you also planning on abstaining from voting?

Also, there's nothing wrong with signaling virtue if you're truly virtuous. ;)

What hurts gun rights more.

Supporting anti-gun candidates like trump.

Casually watching a football game with friends because this is America.

It's really not that hard to figure out.

That’s very reductive. What’s more damaging, not voting when you could vote for somebody that is much less anti-2 athan Biden, or not voting at all and effectively handing Biden to vote? He actively runs on the platform of being anti-gun. Also, what difference does it make ifwatching football is less damaging? It’s still damaging why do it at all?

Standing in the voting booth, you have two choices, Trump or Biden. Which one are you voting for, because those are the only two choices you have of any consequence. Don’t pussyfoot around with some bull**** mental gymnastics. Pick one or the other.

Standing in the voting booth, you have two choices, Trump or Biden. Which one are you voting for, because those are the only two choices you have of any consequence. Don’t pussyfoot around with some bull**** mental gymnastics. Pick one or the other.
There's not only two choices, that's a lie. If people could figure that out we'd have a much better chance of taking back our country than if they stopped watching a fooseball game.

There's not only two choices, that's a lie. If people could figure that out we'd have a much better chance of taking back our country than if they stopped watching a fooseball game.
What's the other choice then? Like it or not, we have a two party system. Which other choice will actually carry any weight whatsoever at the end of the day? The time for getting other candidates on the ballot is PRIOR to the general election. That's when your efforts will matter. When there are effectively two choices, your dissent doesn't make a bit of difference. There are no second place prizes for office.

Speaking of taking back our country, I'm sure not voting, or voting for a third party candidate, all while supporting the enemy propaganda machine financially is a GREAT way to do it! LOL!!

What's the other choice then? Which other choice will actually carry any weight whatsoever at the end of the day? The time for getting other candidates on the ballot is PRIOR to the general election. That's when your efforts will matter. When there are effectively two choices, your dissent doesn't make a bit of difference. There are no second place prizes for office.

Speaking of taking back our country, I'm sure not voting or voting for a third party candidate all while supporting the enemy propaganda machine financially is a GREAT way to do it! LOL!!
Watching a game on TV doesn't give them any money.

Many of the players are Christians who give God credit for their success. There's nothing wrong with watching and supporting those players.

Voting for someone who sat next to Diane Feinstein and told republicans that she has good stuff in her anti gun bills is directly supporting gun control.

Virtue signal all you want, but no leg to stand on.

Watching a game on TV doesn't give them any money.

Many of the players are Christians who give God credit for their success. There's nothing wrong with watching and supporting those players.

Voting for someone who sat next to Diane Feinstein and told republicans that she has good stuff in her anti gun bills is directly supporting gun control.

Virtue signal all you want, but no leg to stand on.
You don't think your viewership is part of the metric that determines the size of the market, and therefore, it's value? Do you not understand how advertising works?

So, which of the two candidates would you vote for? You know as well as I do that they will be the only two viable choices, so which one would you choose? Still waiting for that.

Back
Top Bottom