• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

All of You That Still Scream, Shout, Cry and Believe in the NFL games!

So basically you hate football but you treat politics like a football game…you just cheer for your favorite team regardless how bad they are or even if the quarterback is a rapist…”die hard fan for life”

Makes sense now.
I cheer for the team with the most white boys. I lost again.

A point here that gets overlooked, while reporting ALL the stuff he didn't get done, is the stuff he did get done....like, with the help of Mitch, appointing a record number of conservative judges....with the coup de grace of three...count um....THREE supreme court judges...really, it's hard to care about the rest....those judges will help structure the future of this country for years to come!!!
AND he cut so much "red tape" for business
Now....lets talk about Paul Ryan(RHINO) speaker of the house that rolled with the Russia hoax for TWO years...knee capping Trump all the way....he did manage to get a good amount of the wall built...fighting Ryan, and the rest of the liberals!!
Admittedly....he was not a very good chooser of his cabinet the first time....he made some VERY bad mistakes!!! some of whom still have their jobs....Attorney General comes to mine....two of the worst mistakes right there...Chris Wray....come on man!!! how could he do that!!!...BUT he did....taking others advise.....these mistakes will hopefully, not happen the second time around....
Are there better candidates??? I sure hope so....will they run anytime soon....I don't know why they'd want to....
The fact is, it's going to be Trump, and I'm not voting liberal....I have more respect for this country than doing that...so, it's Trump!!! all the way, straight to where ever it leads!!!
what was this thread about???

Back
Top Bottom