• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Home internet / WiFi hotspots - 4G Community

I do not know.
Both 4G and Boost resell the Sprint service. Does it mean that I need just to swap the SIM card?

I am actually thinking about going back to my arch-nemesis, ATT. 1st year Internet is $40/ month.
Maybe cell Internet will drop more in price in a year.... Disable their ****ty WiFi router and use it just as a modem, with my own Asus router.
Can't you just buy a cheap DSL modem and be done with it? If you are just buying internet from them you shouldn't have to use their equipment.

files.constantcontact.com_8ce76f9d601_02d3dfe6_262c_41b7_9361_1d88c2ab95c1.png

Dear 4GCommunity.org Members,

We are saddened to inform you that due to circumstances beyond the organization’s control the Internet connectivity benefit of membership will be ceasing no later than November 30, 2017. It may be sooner, so please begin looking for other Internet connectivity options right away.

The member online support center will remain a resource through this time next year. Member and support team volunteers will be providing their general assistance through the online support center to assist with questions about basic home computing, networking, and related technologies. It can be accessed through the Support Center page of the website, or directly at: https://4gcommunityorg.happyfox.com/

Respectfully yours,

Support Team
S.gif
S.gif

Can't you just buy a cheap DSL modem and be done with it? If you are just buying internet from them you shouldn't have to use their equipment.
Have a DSL modem. Had ATT DSL before, worked good. Moved 5 years ago, and ATT offers ONLY Uverse at my new address and wants me to use their Uverse modem.

No word from 4GCommunity about refunding me my unused 6 months of service.
I think Sprint did not renew their contract/closed a loophole that 4Gcommunity was using to operate.

I was able to open a dialogue with them through tech support. They acknowledged my dialogue, but no response yet on any refund.

Back
Top Bottom