• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

High priced Guns & Cheap scopes?

This is awesome. A scammer started this post to try and make himself look like a legit member, he's since been banned, and his post is going on 8 pages now.
A scammer?!?!?! You mean I'm not going to get my $1,200 NCSTAR Laser/6-24X50 Scope/Flashlight combo deal with mount?

Laufen is a scammer? (I know you didn't say that, he's not a scammer)

Laufen is actually a pretty good dude now. Always was but he's calmed down. He ain't much different than the rest of us now. Anyone that thinks otherwise is living too much in the past. And just so you know...m855 will break the block on a lawnmower.

That's what she said.

babe-a-tiny-penis-isnt-such-a-big-deal-i-dont-khow-jenny-i-kinda-wish-you-didnt-have-one-at-al...jpg

Laufen is actually a pretty good dude now. Always was but he's calmed down. He ain't much different than the rest of us now. Anyone that thinks otherwise is living too much in the past. And just so you know...m855 will break the block on a lawnmower.
I always enjoyed him being a member here and his posts/style.

And this thread is making my head hurt.

When a shooter comes over to Tennille and makes more hits on a 20" wide plate out of ten rounds, at 1,000 yards with a cold bore and is using a Leupold Vari-X II plex reticle than I can using a Vortex PST EBR-2 reticle (I know, I know, I'm a poor) I'll acquiesce and proclaim the cheaper scope is "jess as gooder."

Back
Top Bottom