• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Heaven Hill bourbon goes woke

Uncle Nearest, though a distillery in Eatonton named Uncle Remus would be hilarious.

It’s not owned by Jack Daniel’s (which is owned by Brown-Foreman).

Yeah but Jack sure went out of their way to include Uncle.in all their marketing last year as the source of Jack's knowledge. Maybe he was, but sure was convenient that we all just got woke to that last year.

Exactly! But look at all the free advertising.

What is it they say about no such thing as bad publicity? Just publicity?

you know about it now
On the very rare occasion that I might have a sip of alcohol, it comes from a Mason jar and is as clear as the water its made with. I'm not a rye fan so no worries about me supporting them..

Uncle Nearest, though a distillery in Eatonton named Uncle Remus would be hilarious.

It’s not owned by Jack Daniel’s (which is owned by Brown-Foreman).
Need a brand called Drinkin’ Uncle.
My retired Navy uncle always told me everyone was supposed to have a rich uncle and a drinkin’ uncle, but that I got cheated because I only had a drinkin’ unc.

Need a brand called Drinkin’ Uncle.
My retired Navy uncle always told me everyone was supposed to have a rich uncle and a drinkin’ uncle, but that I got cheated because I only had a drinkin’ unc.
I know what you mean. I had the same problem with my white privilege. It only burned me with reverse discrimination.

That check didn’t just bounce. It never showed up. But I still had to pay the taxes for having it.

Back
Top Bottom