• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

High school reunions…who goes to them?

I went to my 10 yr. haven't been back since. I had my nose at the grind my 20th and just missed it. Didn't think about it till it was already over. Just haven't been back. The last one, they posted pics. I didn't even recognize many. I said who are these people, my wife said......Honey.......

You should.
They’re always fun.
If you had a bad high school experience, let it go.
I’ve only attended a couple of mine, but I was very glad that I did.

Life is too short to stay mad or hold grudges.

I hated school and had exactly ONE friend.
Who I still see a few times a year

Everyone else was a total douche canoe .

I have no desire to see any of them ever again .

Have one coming soon. #50 Attended several. Had a close group of friends. My best friend passed last year after cancer battle. Have lost several in past few years so it won't be the same. Go Rebels. We had some damn good times.

Never been to one and me 40th was last year. Was a hippie, played on rock bands, raced cars, built them blew them up until we learned what we were doing. Actually loved high school but a small circle of friends and most are dead now. Hooked up with a color guard Junior and I was a sophomore. Man she was the hottest thing at school. Had death threats from the juniors and seniors but that didn’t stop me. Riding in the back of the bus from an away game I let my hand move around and when I broke the waist band of her panties rainbows lit up the back of the bus (or so I thought) and that poon tang has been my demise ever since!! Toured with several rock bands after high school and had a blast. Miss those days as well but I had to grow up. Anyways Fast forward after 35 years since high school my sweetheart and I hooked back up and she was still beautiful but was an alcoholic. Anyways after riding through the north Georgia mountain one Saturday then after dinner my hand broke the waste band and friggin nothing no ****ing rainbows but I hit it anyway😉. I do miss my old buddies from those days but most have either passed or killed themselves. I definitely miss those days when life was “care free” I would return to those times but no interest in the reunions.

Had a great time in HS. Football, wrestling, tennis, lots of friends.

Moved away after HS, really never looked back. Got new friends, not one for reaching back, always figure the best is yet to come.

Have a great life now, no desire to re live the past.

Did go to the 10th reunion. No desire to return.

Back
Top Bottom