• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

High school reunions…who goes to them?

Went to my five year reunion but messed up by taking my wife with me. A girl I dated a few times who married an old buddy of mine asked me to dance (buddy had MD, unable to dance), so like a dumbass I asked my wife if it was okay. This was before I learned what “GO AHEAD” meant so since I already had a few tequila sunrises under my belt, I tried to dance. Probably looked more like a spaz attack but at least I tried. Well, my wife held her anger till we left but right before we left I realized I left something inside, when I left the wife in the car and went back in a different girl I dated I hadn’t seen earlier grabbed me and planted a big ol’ kiss on me and scared the hell outta me! I just knew my wife saw it but fortunately she missed that but when I got back to the car she was PISSED because I danced with Jenny, she was pissed for about 3 or 4 months over that. 😂

Tried going to my 10th but wound up in the hospital with kidney stones instead, it was probably better than running into old girlfriends from high school with my wife by my side. 😂😂😂 I didn’t go to anymore after that. I don’t know if there was a 45th reunion, and I won’t be going to the 50th in a few years even if I’m still alive then. Most all the people I’d like to see are already dead anyway…😕

I went to my 50 year reunion hadn’t seen any of them in 50 years and the one little blonde hot cheerleader. I took a look at her and oh my god did she change she would have to take a piece of meat and hang on her neck to even have a dog interested in her.
So.....how long did it take y'all to hook up? LOL.

Back
Top Bottom