• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dick’s ….get woke go broke

Probably not the truth…I like to think they are paying for there 2A stance.
The fact we like the idea of it is why people tend to make up false narratives to make it seem true. See NFL. We’ll always have the Bud Lite saga, at least, because that really did punch them in the gut.

I went in one in Macon looking for work boots way back in 04 and immediately noticed how expensive everything was. So I never went back just for that reason. Once they got all preachy about guns I knew I would never go back. But then just to make it that much worse they destroyed all the ARs and mags that they took out of the stores instead of returning them to the vendors for refunds/credit. So to ME the shareholders should have cleaned house THEN. Whatever happens to them now I couldn't give a **** less.
Yeah exactly. As soon as that Academy came along on Eisenhower, I stopped going in to Dicks. No reason to anymore for anything outdoors.

I miss Woolworth’s. They had a great hot roast beef sandwich at their lunch counters.
The Woolworth's I went to I don't remember serving food. But in the same strip, there was a Dunaway RX that had a diner. Ate there a few times along the way. I remember the food being good too

Yeah exactly. As soon as that Academy came along on Eisenhower, I stopped going in to Dicks. No reason to anymore for anything outdoors.
Used to cut through Dick’s as an entrance to Mall of Georgia. Always like a ghost town, no customers, only visible employees the girls at the checkout registers. Kinda creepy, like the empty stores in the post-apocalyptic movies.

The Woolworth's I went to I don't remember serving food. But in the same strip, there was a Dunaway RX that had a diner. Ate there a few times along the way. I remember the food being good too
IIRC, it was the Woolworth’s lunch counters where the first integration sit-ins began back in the 50’s.

Back
Top Bottom