• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dick’s ….get woke go broke

It does when you have Jordan Airs on displays instead of shotgun shells
I helped setup displays at Parisians when they first opened in the old Macon Mall extension back in 95 or 96. Anyway we were unboxing new Jordans and putting them on a corner by the door facing Eisenhower. Right across from that was a whole bunch of Hilfiger shirts, shorts etc. Right there...by the door. No glass barrier no cables or alarms... nothing. So I asked a manager if he was sure we should do that. He said that's what corporate and the planogram said to do. They regretted that in a hurry.

The soccer moms keep DIcks in business - same with Target. As long as the soccer moms frequent Dicks and Target they will be ok. Same with the trans in female sports - the women need to step up and speak out.

The Bud Light pain is caused because much of its sales were men and men said no to Bud Light and moved to another beer.

Now, if only men would turn their back on pro football and NASCAR for being woke...........................

The soccer moms keep DIcks in business - same with Target. As long as the soccer moms frequent Dicks and Target they will be ok. Same with the trans in female sports - the women need to step up and speak out.

The Bud Light pain is caused because much of its sales were men and men said no to Bud Light and moved to another beer.

Now, if only men would turn their back on pro football and NASCAR for being woke...........................

Out teams best weapon is the wallet Budweiser and Target proved that.

People still watch Nascar???

Haven't stepped foot in that store since my daughter was in highscool a decade ago. I buy everything online. Only store I go into is Home Depot or sometimes Lowes

Back
Top Bottom