• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GUN CONTROL BILLS HEADING TO HOUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell you what ...Biden wasn't my first choice...in the end it was Biden or the man who promoted himself as President for ever...he started dropping hints in early 2017 that he might want to hang around after his term or terms were up.
Yea he was feeling out his subjects too see if they were OK with him as permanent resident of the people's house that man should spend the remainder of his days in lock up if for nothing else the attempted Coup....how could any so called patriot stand by a man who would undertake such actions......nuff said.
All seriousness, who was your first choice? I watched all the debates and Biden was not even on my list.

Tell you what ...Biden wasn't my first choice...in the end it was Biden or the man who promoted himself as President for ever...he started dropping hints in early 2017 that he might want to hang around after his term or terms were up.
Yea he was feeling out his subjects too see if they were OK with him as permanent resident of the people's house that man should spend the remainder of his days in lock up if for nothing else the attempted Coup....how could any so called patriot stand by a man who would undertake such actions......nuff said.
Well, if we had him as President for Life, pretty sure we wouldn’t be looking at $5.00/gallon gas, food shortages, and inflation that’s got Jimmy Carter’s tenure looking like the good ol’ days.

It passed those Dick Heads in the House of Representatives, now it needs to pass the Senate with with 60 Votes. Both of these Houses make up Congress.

So, Georgia's two communist puppets in the Senate --Warnock and Ossoff --are going to be fully on board for any gun ban. Talking to them would be like arguing with a fence post.

Are there any moderate fence-sitting Republican senators in other states that we could write to even if we are not their constituents?

Well, if we had him as President for Life, pretty sure we wouldn’t be looking at $5.00/gallon gas, food shortages, and inflation that’s got Jimmy Carter’s tenure looking like the good ol’ days.
On the plus side, Biden as "president for life" would mean only a couple more years if his health keeps declining.

So, Georgia's two communist puppets in the Senate --Warnock and Ossoff --are going to be fully on board for any gun ban. Talking to them would be like arguing with a fence post.

Are there any moderate fence-sitting Republican senators in other states that we could write to even if we are not their constituents?
The "progressive" or "moderate" republicans don't listen to little people.

I thought that Biden was among the less radical Democrat candidates running in 2020, so I am proud of the Democrats for fielding the most moderate candidate as their nominee. He was the "conservative choice" among old-school Democrats when you think of traditional Democrat party politics from the 1970s through the 1990s.

But, really, he probably won due to the long-term name recognition more than anything else.

Or third party, but make whatever excuse you want to justify voting for this turdburger.

Again, I'm neither dem or repub, but calling Jan 6 a coup and saying Trump was trying to be a install himself as a permanent dictator shows just how disconnected from reality and plugged into CNN talking points you are.

If Jan 6 was a coup, the capitol building would have looked worse than Minneapolis did after George Floyd.

Oh, I forgot, the MN riots were just MoStLy PeAcEfUl PrOtEsTs.

One other thing, please don't try to paint yourself as a patriot. No true patriot would support any form of gun control.

Why not vote libertarian then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom