• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GUN CONTROL BILLS HEADING TO HOUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that Biden was among the less radical Democrat candidates running in 2020, so I am proud of the Democrats for fielding the most moderate candidate as their nominee. He was the "conservative choice" among old-school Democrats when you think of traditional Democrat party politics from the 1970s through the 1990s.

But, really, he probably won due to the long-term name recognition more than anything else.

That and all the cheating...

What? There was $1.5 million worth of damage done Jan 6th. And Officers were KILLED. You're comparing one day to MONTHS of protests. People were protesting a cop kneeling on a man's neck. Jan 6th TERRORISTS were using weapons and force to overthrow a government. Not even remotely the same. And there still has been zero proof anything Trump claimed was true.

If any other race did that same thing, everyone would call it terrorism and you know it. If that was a bunch of Chinese or Arabs, we all know it would be labeled terrorism and they would have been slaughtered.
So tell me how that group was going to seize and take control of the government please.

Face it, the Dems desperately wanted this to happen by people they could label rascist, MAGA supporting, white nationalists by whatever means possible. So much so that they had plants directing the crowd to go inside. Yes, there were a bunch of idiots that went in. I think they were going to install that guy with the Viking hat as their new Supreme Leader, lol. Even sleepy joe said “how are gun owners going to fight against f14s and nukes”. If anyone went in armed, it was absolutely minimal. Ruse or insurrection my posterior!

Those who attacked the US Capital on January 6th are TERRORIST worse than Binladen Putin or Trump ...January 6th American Terrorist all deserve to have citizenship revoked taking place right before they start a serving a 20 to 40 year sentence...had the oath suckers or the proud gay boys been Muslim how many defenders of these antiamericans would be calling for firing squads for them all.
I shouldn't dignify this with a response but here goes......
You wish to name these people terrorist for standing up for what they believe in? The fact that an unarmed mob walked into the capital is an accomplishment I consider hero worthy. They may not be right in there thinking but boy did they stomp on some toes. :rockon:

And this has *what* to do with the gun control bills being promised?

You wonder why the dun control industry always wins. They stay on target while we eat our own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom