• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GUN CONTROL BILLS HEADING TO HOUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
So tell me how that group was going to seize and take control of the government please.

Face it, the Dems desperately wanted this to happen by people they could label rascist, MAGA supporting, white nationalists by whatever means possible. So much so that they had plants directing the crowd to go inside. Yes, there were a bunch of idiots that went in. I think they were going to install that guy with the Viking hat as their new Supreme Leader, lol. Even sleepy joe said “how are gun owners going to fight against f14s and nukes”. If anyone went in armed, it was absolutely minimal. Ruse or insurrection my posterior!

It doesn't matter the reason or the outcome. It was a terrorist act, period.

Face what? You're really going to blame Dems for this? lol. Yeah, it's their fault white supremacists OPENLY supported Trump. It's Dems fault the Alt-Right, Knights of the Brotherhood, and several others that showed up to rallies waving flags and yelling racial slurs.

You can read the charges for all the people arrested with firearms. It's a lot more than a few. And several already pled guilty. But keep on drinking the Kool-aid. Just don't get any on that nice white linen.

For emphasis:
There was only one person shot on Jan 6th. ONE. And she was unarmed.

I guess nobody else was killed huh. lol. And who said anything about GUNS? I said weapons. Reading comprehension, huh.

Shot for doing what? Breaking into a govt building by force. I guess in your eyes, it's ok to kill police as long as it's in support of a lie you desperately want to believe. Must have just been some peaceful protestors that got a little out of hand. Or maybe it was just the Ops planted by Dems and none of those people were actually Reps or Trump supporters.

It must be truly a miserable existence to have everything in your entire reality colored by race, first, foremost, and always. Just sad.
You've taken regurgitating talking points to new level. There was only one person shot on Jan 6th. ONE. And she was unarmed.
And progressives wonder why no critical thinker takes them seriously. Well actually they don't wonder. They are blinded in oblivion.

Go back and read. Yet AGAIN, I wasn't the one who brought up race. I responded too it. It's amazing how you and people like you instantly want to blame anyone that doesn't agree with you. You'll sit there and ignore all the blatantly racist bs people say, but then point your hypocritical finger at someone who calls yall on your bs. What's hilarious is how many times I've gotten messages or calls about you and the rest of your card carrying buddies.

What's truly miserable, is one person can make all you white sheet wearing closet cases get your panties in a wad. And yet, not one of you can intelligently refute what I said. None of you ever have proven facts, so you resort to personal attacks that you also can't prove. You got your feelings hurt again? lol. A bunch of out of shape, closet white supremacists, get on a forum to cry like liberals, and can't have an intelligent conversation with any sort of facts to support. But keep on ignoring what your racist boyfriends say. It just shows who you really are.

Posting a meme without any sort of evidence just shows how idiotic you are.
download.jpg

I guess nobody else was killed huh. lol. And who said anything about GUNS? I said weapons. Reading comprehension, huh.

Shot for doing what? Breaking into a govt building by force. I guess in your eyes, it's ok to kill police as long as it's in support of a lie you desperately want to believe. Must have just been some peaceful protestors that got a little out of hand. Or maybe it was just the Ops planted by Dems and none of those people were actually Reps or Trump supporters.
I respect you and your service, so I am going to leave this as it is.

Profanity laced tirades and threats of shoving flagpoles through people eyes sockets and out through the back of there skulls.

I think that is a little more than expressing his opinion :rofl:
I'm going to bow to your superior intellect Jyst to set record straight I threaten no one.

You have either on purpose or mistakenly taken what I said to a different direction. I was offering an example of the attacker having weapons and how they could be used this was a conversation with a person claiming their were not weapons involved in the Jan 6th attack on our democracy....But again I Bow to your superior intellect you obviously are gifted with the all knowing all seeing eye wisdom.

What? There was $1.5 million worth of damage done Jan 6th. And Officers were KILLED.
WASHINGTON — As a pro-Trump protest turned into a violent attack on the Capitol on Jan. 6 last year, four people in the crowd died.

• Ashli Babbitt, an Air Force veteran, was fatally shot by a Capitol Police officer as rioters tried to breach the House chamber.
  • Kevin D. Greeson died of a heart attack, collapsing on the sidewalk west of the Capitol on Jan. 6.
  • Rosanne Boyland appeared to have been crushed in a stampede of fellow rioters as they surged against the police.
  • Benjamin Philips, the founder of a pro-Trump website called Trumparoo, died of a stroke.
Mr. Greeson and Mr. Philips died of natural causes, the Washington medical examiner said in April. He added that Ms. Boyland’s death was caused by an accidental overdose.

In the days and weeks after the riot, five police officers who had served at the Capitol on Jan. 6 died.

The Capitol Police had previously said that Officer Sicknick died from injuries sustained “while physically engaging with protesters.” The Washington medical examiner later ruled that he had died of natural causes: multiple strokes that occurred hours after Officer Sicknick’s confrontation with the mob. The medical examiner added, however, that “all that transpired played a role in his condition.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom