• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Proposed law to make owners of gun free zones liable

Instead of posting 'Gun Free Zone' signs that help criminals identify locations as a defenseless soft target, perhaps 'Crime Free Zone' signs should be posted where citizens and employees are Free to exercise their Constitutional and God given rights. This would give Thugs something to think about, and just maybe change their minds.

1710177923948.png

It's not going to make anybody liable for a car break-in. I wouldn't support anything that removes a person's right to determine what is acceptable or unacceptable on their property. If you don't like the no gun sign take your business elsewhere.

Making someone liable for the criminal act of others is a very dubious step.

Going from Animal Farm to Lord of the Flies, is hardly a move upward for anyone.
Yeah, we just need some more laws that keep dump people from doing dumb things. Those laws work great. Maybe we could use some more "common sense" gun laws while we're at it. No honest man needs more than.....Keep up the Fudd, sir.

It's not going to make anybody liable for a car break-in. I wouldn't support anything that removes a person's right to determine what is acceptable or unacceptable on their property. If you don't like the no gun sign take your business elsewhere.

Making someone liable for the criminal act of others is a very dubious step.
Interesting take. Yeah that's something I hadn't considered. Sort of sounds similar to how the government stepped in to punish Christian companies that wouldn't cater to the LBGTQ crowd...

Not saying this is the same thing, just that it could set another unwanted legal precedent.

Back
Top Bottom