• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Proposed law to make owners of gun free zones liable

The Cherry Blossom Parade dude......gotta watch the freak show they call a parade.
Oh hell yeah. All those loud crotch rockets and mustangs revving their engines blasting gangsta rap, and school marching bands where they're all twerking, or the ROTC clubs that can't march in beat, my favorites.

Oh hell yeah. All those loud crotch rockets and mustangs revving their engines blasting gangsta rap, and school marching bands where they're all twerking, or the ROTC clubs that can't march in beat, my favorites.
I see you're familiar wid de cultural spectacle....

I've been once. Never again. I wrote to whoever it was that was in charge of the parade at the time and asked WTF was that supposed to be, and why did they allow it? They just thanked me for my concern :lol:
It's a cultural thang, you wouldn't understand.

Before this will pass, they will water it down to exempt government owned buildings. Can’t be holding them responsible, but will force this on a business owner, raise his cost of doing business, and add to rising prices.
I have always been curious/upset/confused as to how 'government' can exclude itself from places where carry is legal.. Seems like governments' primary responsibility is to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution , including the Second Amendment.

I may be fixing to get crucified for this statement, but I am a big boy and know with opinions comes ridicule. Anyway that is a great Bill if it gets passed. I wish they would create bill that would make gun education and first aid training mandatory before a 16 year old can get their DL. It may take a while but after a few years we would have an entire generation that understands guns and transitions from guns kill folks to the person behind the trigger is the killer. Just something I have thought about for a few years. I was raised with a loaded gun in every corner of the house but I was educated from my dad I just think a lot of parents aren't teaching their kids about guns these days, well along with a lot of other very important lessons.
What's y'all's thoughts?

That might be a little too high brow for this crowd...

tumblr_olgn3ivkCG1tkb2p0o1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom