• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GUN CONTROL BILLS HEADING TO HOUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
WASHINGTON — As a pro-Trump protest turned into a violent attack on the Capitol on Jan. 6 last year, four people in the crowd died.

• Ashli Babbitt, an Air Force veteran, was fatally shot by a Capitol Police officer as rioters tried to breach the House chamber.
  • Kevin D. Greeson died of a heart attack, collapsing on the sidewalk west of the Capitol on Jan. 6.
  • Rosanne Boyland appeared to have been crushed in a stampede of fellow rioters as they surged against the police.
  • Benjamin Philips, the founder of a pro-Trump website called Trumparoo, died of a stroke.
Mr. Greeson and Mr. Philips died of natural causes, the Washington medical examiner said in April. He added that Ms. Boyland’s death was caused by an accidental overdose.

In the days and weeks after the riot, five police officers who had served at the Capitol on Jan. 6 died.

The Capitol Police had previously said that Officer Sicknick died from injuries sustained “while physically engaging with protesters.” The Washington medical examiner later ruled that he had died of natural causes: multiple strokes that occurred hours after Officer Sicknick’s confrontation with the mob. The medical examiner added, however, that “all that transpired played a role in his condition.”
Lamest "insurrection" ever.

I'm going to bow to your superior intellect Jyst to set record straight I threaten no one.

You have either on purpose or mistakenly taken what I said to a different direction. I was offering an example of the attacker having weapons and how they could be used this was a conversation with a person claiming their were not weapons involved in the Jan 6th attack on our democracy....But again I Bow to your superior intellect you obviously are gifted with the all knowing all seeing eye truth.
All sarcastic content aside I think the assertion was that there were no REAL weapons brought to bear by the rioters (handguns, shotguns, rifles). Only the government had and was using real weapons. Weapons of opportunity were seen on video and I do not defend those actions.

That said I also cannot defend the murder of the veteran turned protester Ashley Babbitt. She was no real threat to a wall of armed government agents. She could and should have been simply arrested.

The attackers that stormed the Kavanagh confirmation should have been greated with lead and copper.

Well Mr Insurrectionist if Ms Babbitt had not fallen for the propaganda and keep her ignorant ass in the kitchen and bedroom instead of becoming a terrorist she might be alive today but she didn't and she ain't. Its murder when killed in the middle of committing a crime.
oh and lets not forget she ignored warnings and continued too force her way onto the house floor. I for one wish armed officer's had greeted the attackers with copper and lead as when they were knocking out window and smashing thru doors. But your views as a white supremacist of vastly superior intellect causes me to bow in submission.

I'm going to bow to your superior intellect Jyst to set record straight I threaten no one.

You have either on purpose or mistakenly taken what I said to a different direction. I was offering an example of the attacker having weapons and how they could be used this was a conversation with a person claiming their were not weapons involved in the Jan 6th attack on our democracy....But again I Bow to your superior intellect you obviously are gifted with the all knowing all seeing eye wisdom.

an example of the attacker? You proclaimed yourself as the attacker. Let's take a look at your comment.
DK75 said:
If I take a flag pole and run it thru an eyeball, brain and out the back side of your skull was I armed or not.

You clearly state "If I" (meaning you) and then your action "and run it thru" (action performed by you) "an eyeball" (yes could be any eyeball) "and out the back side of your skull" (your skull is directly to the member that you were responding to) "was I armed or not" (there is that I again meaning you).

You have either on purpose or mistakenly taken what I said to a different direction. I was offering an example of the attacker having weapons and how they could be used this was a conversation with a person claiming their were not weapons involved in the Jan 6th attack on our democracy....But again I Bow to your superior intellect you obviously are gifted with the all knowing all seeing eye wisdom.
Damn, your starting **** with everyone these past couple days huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom