• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Downed biker.

This thread : WOW !! Comanche Comanche , I hope you are around if i ever need it , lol. All joking aside, you are the man of the hour - no doubt. :first:

@Toledoom1774 - good to read you are doing good and healing, i dont know you but feel like i should. It is always a losing situation whenever you go down on a scooter - nobody but the concrete and asphalt wins. Get well soon brother

Good afternoon:

My Name is Andres Salgado from Bogotá Colombia, I am Omar's brother-in-law, I can only express my gratitude from a distance.

My partner and I are motorcyclists and we have traveled many kilometers and many countries; I feel lucky to have no injuries yet.

I am aware that a motorcycle accident is unfortunate news because we are exposed to the worst, Omar is a very careful person with the use of his protections and that helped a lot so that his injuries were not so serious, however, impacting a animal is synonymous with the worst. You really have good luck brother.

A thousand thanks to all the people who helped Omar, they are wonderful people. And life will reward them for those actions.

There are two types of motorcyclists: those who fall and those who are going to fall.

Big hug for everyone. Good winds and good routes.

Excuse my message, but I wrote it in Spanish and Google translated it.

Buenas tardes:

Mi Nombre es Andres salgado de Bogotá Colombia, soy el cuñado de Omar, solo puedo expresar mi gratitud desde la distancia.

Mi pareja y yo somos motociclista y hemos recorrido muchos kilómetros y muchos países, me siento afortunado de no tener ninguna lesión aún.

Soy consciente que un accidente en motocicleta es una noticia lamentable por que estamos expuestos a lo peor, Omar es una persona muy cuidadosa con el uso de sus protecciones y eso ayudo mucho a que sus lesiones no fueran tan graves, sin embargo, impactar contra un animal es sinónimo de lo peor. Realmente tienes buena suerte hermano.

Mil gracias a todas las personas que ayudaron a Omar, son personas maravillosas. Y la vida los premiara por esas acciones.

Existen dos tipos de motociclistas los que se caen y los que se van a caer.

Abrazo fuerte para todos. Buenos vientos y buenas rutas.

Disculpen mi mensaje, pero lo escribí en español y Google lo tradujo.

Good afternoon:
My Name is Andres Salgado from Bogotá Colombia, I am Omar's brother-in-law, I can only express my gratitude from a distance.
My partner and I are motorcyclists and we have traveled many kilometers and many countries; I feel lucky to have no injuries yet.
I am aware that a motorcycle accident is unfortunate news because we are exposed to the worst, Omar is a very careful person with the use of his protections and that helped a lot so that his injuries were not so serious, however, impacting a animal is synonymous with the worst. You really have good luck brother.
A thousand thanks to all the people who helped Omar, they are wonderful people. And life will reward them for those actions.
There are two types of motorcyclists: those who fall and those who are going to fall.
Big hug for everyone. Good winds and good routes.
Excuse my message, but I wrote it in Spanish and Google translated it.

Buenas tardes:
Mi Nombre es Andres salgado de Bogotá Colombia, soy el cuñado de Omar, solo puedo expresar mi gratitud desde la distancia.
Mi pareja y yo somos motociclista y hemos recorrido muchos kilómetros y muchos países, me siento afortunado de no tener ninguna lesión aún.
Soy consciente que un accidente en motocicleta es una noticia lamentable por que estamos expuestos a lo peor, Omar es una persona muy cuidadosa con el uso de sus protecciones y eso ayudo mucho a que sus lesiones no fueran tan graves, sin embargo, impactar contra un animal es sinónimo de lo peor. Realmente tienes buena suerte hermano.
Mil gracias a todas las personas que ayudaron a Omar, son personas maravillosas. Y la vida los premiara por esas acciones.
Existen dos tipos de motociclistas los que se caen y los que se van a caer.
Abrazo fuerte para todos. Buenos vientos y buenas rutas.
Disculpen mi mensaje, pero lo escribí en español y Google lo tradujo.

¡Esta es una publicación IMPRESIONANTE Andres Salgado! La mayoría de los chicos de este hilo harán cualquier cosa por un taco, quizás le deba a Comanche una docena más o menos ...:)

for gringos:
This is an AWESOME post Andres Salgado! Most of the guys on this thread will do anything for a taco, y'all might owe Comanche Comanche a dozen or so...:)

@Toledoom1774 You will find a ton of folks on this site that extend a hand and care...You need to go to a meet and greet and enjoy the interaction of all. If it is not to far and I can make it I would love to meet you and hope Comanche Comanche can attend also! I'll buy you both a beer, I up until maybe 5 year ago rode these Mountains. Rode for over 50 yrs and hate that I had to sell my last Harley..I understand the passion and freedom we all enjoy riding. Their are many on here that do..Look forward to shaking both your hand and Comanche Comanche Heal up and ride again!!

¡Esta es una publicación IMPRESIONANTE Andres Salgado! La mayoría de los chicos de este hilo harán cualquier cosa por un taco, quizás le deba a Comanche una docena más o menos ...:)

for gringos:
This is an AWESOME post Andres Salgado! Most of the guys on this thread will do anything for a taco, y'all might owe Comanche Comanche a dozen or so...:)

Maybe Omar will become a deer hunter after all of this.
Dibs on some tenderloin.

I have a very good friend from Columbia that I ride with. His description of the riding there led me to look into it. All in, it is mecca for motorcycles. Mountains to ocean, sandy, mud, constant water crossings and zero leo. Its at the top of my bucket list. Between reading ride(and sail) reports even Vietnam and Thailand, 2nd on my list, doesn't compare. Andres, you have a beautiful, amazing country!

Back
Top Bottom