• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The kind of guy Biker13 is...............

Met Biker several years ago at a meet and greet at Slopes BBQ in Roswell. Purchased a couple of things and seen an Uncle Henry knife he had for sale. I told him how my Pops had one and broke the blade off of it working at GM in Doraville. He was always upset so I asked how much and he said “hear give it to your Pops” no matter how hard I tried to pay him for it he said “no thank you”.
I was all excited and went to my Pops the next weekend and handed him the knife and he asked what is this? I informed him it was to replace his old broken one and he said he had a friend that took it and got a new blade installed on it.
So I pm Biker13 and said his was fixed and still wanted to pay him. Once again he said “well you keep it” asked to send money and he said “nope you enjoy it”.
Agree 100% with NewLeaf’s comment above.

Gdamn, I thought I unsubbed to this hippie nonsense. Lemme try again.
Sorry but I'm just now logging in today but seriously man WTF? Why even bother commenting in this thread unless you are just trying to start a fight.

There is a saying, and it goes like this.

If you haven't got anything good to say, then don't say anything at all.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230715_123300_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20230715_123300_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    262.2 KB · Views: 8
After reading the entire thread for some reason I keep hearing 41mag saying in Clint Eastwoods voice.
“I've drunk more beer and banged more quiff and pissed more blood and stomped more ass than you ever will numb nuts.”😀
I hear it in a more Marge Simpson voice but yea same lines. I'm sure there's alotve ego here. Anyways, still trying to not receive these notifications lol. Mayne, hard out'cheya.

I hear it in a more Marge Simpson voice but yea same lines. I'm sure there's alotve ego here. Anyways, still trying to not receive these notifications lol. Mayne, hard out'cheya.
The one thing you don’t understand is that there are a lot of ego’s here and everywhere for that matter. But there are members here that can back that ego up.
Funny you come in with an off centered comment and expect everyone to understand you. As soon as someone responded to your comment you’re full tilt.
Take a few minutes and look under your account there are self help buttons there for you.

I like how ^^douchebag^^ insults like a teenager. I bet he argues in the YouTube comments and refreshes for hours so he can get the last word in. That whole unsubscribe nonsense is talk. He will constantly be back trying to get the upper hand.
I don't have a yt account thanks for the comment though.
The one thing you don’t understand is that there are a lot of ego’s here and everywhere for that matter. But there are members here that can back that ego up.
Funny you come in with an off centered comment and expect everyone to understand you. As soon as someone responded to your comment you’re full tilt.
Take a few minutes and look under your account there are self help buttons there for you.
Thank you for clarifying what I understand and don't understand. Your knowledge is invaluable. However, the original comment was not off center nor was there "full tilt", I assure you. I was having fun with 41gramps at that point. I appreciate his service. Personally, I'm not into that as my identifying characteristic but I don't hate on anyone that does. I believe full tilt came from the replies to my comment. I didn't name call, I didn't assume someones knowledge base, and I sure as he'll didn't invite someone to a confrontation. Which by all means sounds pleasant lol. I like a little spice. Hell, it's what I do, add spice 🤌. Also, I've unsubbed twice lol. Carry on ladies.

Back
Top Bottom