• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The kind of guy Biker13 is...............

Read all your responses here. Then checked your profile. 44 years old? Could have fooled me. I see you joined a few months ago. Must have come from Facebook and/or Reddit. What honestly made you decide it was a good idea to be a troll by coming to a thread about one brother thanking another brother for something nice they did for them and talking ****?

Seems to be a trend with those that are unhappy in some aspect of their own lives that they derive satisfaction by trying to bring others down. I'll bet with 100% certainty you're not like this in person.
What makes you think this is his first time here? Maybe under this ID.

You earn respect… something you obviously know nothing about.
Still trying to stir crap up… sheesh. This place has let the scumbags in lately

In your case, maybe never scrubbed em?
We're having a meet & greet in Forsyth today, y'all come! It'll be a good time! LOL!

Once you meet Biker, you know he Is a giving soul. This is him at the Christmas M&G handing out toys to kids in the restaurant that weren’t even a part of the group meet.

IMG_2168.jpeg

Read all your responses here. Then checked your profile. 44 years old? Could have fooled me. I see you joined a few months ago. Must have come from Facebook and/or Reddit. What honestly made you decide it was a good idea to be a troll by coming to a thread about one brother thanking another brother for something nice they did for them and talking ****?

Seems to be a trend with those that are unhappy in some aspect of their own lives that they derive satisfaction by trying to bring others down. I'll bet with 100% certainty you're not like this in person.
The original post was kindve just a joke and different perspective of what the recipient was stating. Then it went high and right and got entertaining. The bravery and call to service was very inspiring on here. Looking forward to that bbq haha. Yall have a good one. Cool knife. I prefer serrations on at least a piece of the blade myself. Bigger kerf width.

The original post was kindve just a joke and different perspective of what the recipient was stating. Then it went high and right and got entertaining. The bravery and call to service was very inspiring on here. Looking forward to that bbq haha. Yall have a good one. Cool knife. I prefer serrations on at least a piece of the blade myself. Bigger kerf width.

I don’t know you…..only by your activity here. Based on what I’ve read from your posts I plan to keep it that way. GLWS…..…

THIS! I know this is a free platform but id GLADLY pay a monthly fee to keep peckerheads like this from coming in and running their proverbial mouths in an attempt to fluff their own ego. LOTS of newbs in here lately that just dont seem to understand the place and how it works. Lots of no responses, lots of posts with no real intention to sell, and then the smartasses like this cat. You can best believe he dont flap those gums like that in person...

Back
Top Bottom