• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The kind of guy Biker13 is...............

still got a little orange Buck Folder in my deer pack

I love that knife. I had two of them and decided you needed one of them. Just because.

They only made that one in orange for a very brief period. It’s a sure enough keeper!

I remember I gave you and Bear Pugh a knife that day. I gave Bear an original Italian made Fox and Hound folder. He was an old friend of mine, long before ODT, or the internet was a thing.

I love that knife. I had two of them and decided you needed one of them. Just because.

They only made that one in orange for a very brief period. It’s a sure enough keeper!

I remember I gave you and Bear Pugh a knife that day. I gave Bear an original Italian made Fox and Hound folder. He was an old friend of mine, long before ODT, or the internet was a thing.
Miss ole Bear.

Doesn't matter how broke you are, if you got a warm butthole you can make damn good money in a single weekend.

There isn’t an emoji that represents my precise reaction to this post, but I did laugh, so I hit that one.

I was going to ask these other guys to cool it out of respect for the topic, but again, I read this post and decided to just watch it play out. It ain’t my place to interfere.

For the record, my butthole is colder than a well digger’s ass in January. Just so all you twisted cracker croakers out there know….

Back
Top Bottom