• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The kind of guy Biker13 is...............

Because now you owe him? Not formally but morally? Interesting take lol. "Thank you for my debt." Send me knives, I also want to owe.
Go back to school , kiddo …… you will eventually learn how stuff works between friends ! (If you ever have any)

Yep. A few years ago he sent my son a stag handle camping spoon that he made. Just because. That was quite a while back but I don’t forget.

He is one of those hard nosed OG’s that has a big heart deep down.
still got a little orange Buck Folder in my deer pack

Thanks "dawg", you're a whole decade older than me and probably never left the SE, Ole wise one. Wasn't an insult, was just an ironic post.
I’ve been around the world and done more than you probably ever will before you were born. Go change that diaper of yours and get your bottle and go nite nite. That’s where children belong after hours.…in bed.

I’ve been around the world and done more than you probably ever will before you were born. Go change that diaper of yours and get your bottle and go nite nite. That’s where children belong after hours.…in bed.
Awww another one. Imagine that being your whole identity. I too have done things, hell, still get too haha. As far as diapers...let's not put the cart before the horse "old" man. You're pushing that deadline.

Bro you're barely 10 over me lol. The math ain't mathin' guy. That Georgia GED I tell ya.

Awww another one. Imagine that being your whole identity. I too have done things, hell, still get too haha. As far as diapers...let's not put the cart before the horse "old" man. You're pushing that deadline.
Easy to push behind a screen - child. I see you have figured that one out. Past your bed time baby boy.

Back
Top Bottom