• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The kind of guy Biker13 is...............

I don't have a yt account thanks for the comment though.

Thank you for clarifying what I understand and don't understand. Your knowledge is invaluable. However, the original comment was not off center nor was there "full tilt", I assure you. I was having fun with 41gramps at that point. I appreciate his service. Personally, I'm not into that as my identifying characteristic but I don't hate on anyone that does. I believe full tilt came from the replies to my comment. I didn't name call, I didn't assume someones knowledge base, and I sure as he'll didn't invite someone to a confrontation. Which by all means sounds pleasant lol. I like a little spice. Hell, it's what I do, add spice 🤌. Also, I've unsubbed twice lol. Carry on ladies.
So, you're saying you served?

Cool, what branch and MOS?

We like veterans around here. Also, I didn't take offense by your original comment. I believed you were at least half right but you are new here and you don't really know any of us or what we're about.

Someone once said about me I was rough around the edges. I've tried to correct that over the years. I also use to take myself too seriously.

We're all just trying to change for the better. It's a journey.

We like veterans around here. Also, I didn't take offense by your original comment. I believed you were at least half right but you are new here and you don't really know any of us or what we're about.

Someone once said about me I was rough around the edges. I've tried to correct that over the years. I also use to take myself too seriously.

I’m afraid I’m backing up. Most days I want’a jerk a knot in somebody’s…. Never mind. Cool post Friend.

8404 and b600 for all intensive purposes. Appreciate you were able to see through some of the comment for the context. Thanks dude.

8404 and b600 for all intensive purposes. Appreciate you were able to see through some of the comment for the context. Thanks dude.
It's all good man. 41mag 41mag I've known him for a long time on here and he is a good dude. I say we just let this commentary die and a big Thank you for your service. We especially like Marine Medic types around here. Handy guys to have around.

I don't have a yt account thanks for the comment though.

Thank you for clarifying what I understand and don't understand. Your knowledge is invaluable. However, the original comment was not off center nor was there "full tilt", I assure you. I was having fun with 41gramps at that point. I appreciate his service. Personally, I'm not into that as my identifying characteristic but I don't hate on anyone that does. I believe full tilt came from the replies to my comment. I didn't name call, I didn't assume someones knowledge base, and I sure as he'll didn't invite someone to a confrontation. Which by all means sounds pleasant lol. I like a little spice. Hell, it's what I do, add spice 🤌. Also, I've unsubbed twice lol. Carry on ladies.

Back
Top Bottom