• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The kind of guy Biker13 is...............

Here we are both sitting here pretty much broke and BIKER13 BIKER13 had this knife I liked and commented on and you know what he did? He asked for my address and shipped the thing to me.

I will pay him for it as soon as I have the funds no doubt but I just think that is awesome that he being nearly as broke right now as I am found a way to get the knife shipped to me.

I just think that is pretty awesome and wanted to say that shows some real character.

View attachment 5957486View attachment 5957489View attachment 5957490
I'm sure it was wiped clean of Blood, DNA and Prints before it was shipped :spy:

The original post was kindve just a joke and different perspective of what the recipient was stating. Then it went high and right and got entertaining. The bravery and call to service was very inspiring on here. Looking forward to that bbq haha. Yall have a good one. Cool knife. I prefer serrations on at least a piece of the blade myself. Bigger kerf width.
What's not expected is that a lot of us meet in person, as a group.
To those that just tap away at a screen, we are just faceless avatars on a website.
For the rest of us, we are actual people that should treat each other with MUTUAL respect.

To those that just tap away at a screen, we are just faceless avatars on a website.
For the rest of us, we are actual people that should treat each other with MUTUAL respect.

…and nanner puddin

Gdamn, I thought I unsubbed to this hippie nonsense. Lemme try again.

F*cking love banana pudding. This guy doesn't appreciate it like that. He probably stops it with his finger while staring in the mirror reminiscing bout "the days". Js. Literally only ten years older than me calling me kid...Def a keyboard warrior. No respect.
IMG_2172.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom