• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Downed biker.

Holy crap man!
Glad you’re okay...I couldn’t get your face out of my mind all night.
I was really hoping you were okay as I figured that deer hit you and knocked you out.
I was sooo scared when you wouldn’t respond to me...took about 30 seconds for you to start blinking your eyes and say something coherent.
Man I hope you have a speedy recovery.
Beer is on me when you get back in action.
I don’t think I saved your life by any means ....I just happened to be there.
It was a pretty surreal scene with you lying there, no cars going by at first and it was so quiet.
Your skin color was grayish and you weren’t moving...I really planned for the worst when I got to you.
When you opened your eyes I felt like I hit the lottery.
Man I’ll bet you’lr Wife is happy you’re still with us.
Yeah that lady that helped out was super sweetheart.
She’s the real hero IMO.

Hey Comanche, is been almost a year and I lost track of this website until recent. I will like to have that beer and shake your hand to thank you fr your act of kindness. Beer on me of course! Send me an Inbox message (don't know how to do it so that we can meet. Dahlonega is not that far from where I live. Let me know.

Hey Comanche, is been almost a year and I lost track of this website until recent. I will like to have that beer and shake your hand to thank you fr your act of kindness. Beer on me of course! Send me an Inbox message (don't know how to do it so that we can meet. Dahlonega is not that far from where I live. Let me know.

Cool.
I’ll look you up soon.
I’m in Pa. right now doing a bunch of work for my elderly Mom around her place.

Cool.
I’ll look you up soon.
I’m in Pa. right now doing a bunch of work for my elderly Mom around her place.
Hi Comanche,
Omar was always very thankful of everything everyone did to help him after his accident. I don't know if you ever were able to get together with him to have that beer. Unfortunately Omar passed away last April. Almost two years to the date from his accident. Thank you again for what you did for him. At least we were able to have hime around for and extra 2 years.

Hi Comanche,
Omar was always very thankful of everything everyone did to help him after his accident. I don't know if you ever were able to get together with him to have that beer. Unfortunately Omar passed away last April. Almost two years to the date from his accident. Thank you again for what you did for him. At least we were able to have hime around for and extra 2 years.
Holy crap man.
I was just thinking about him the other day when I passed the spot that Where I found him down.
Actually I’ll never pass that spot again without thinking about it.
Man….I’m so sorry you lost your buddy….he seemed like a really bad ass dude with a big heart.
Yeah I regretted not being able to get together with him for that beer and now I regret it even more.
Well…thanks for letting me know this and again Im sorry we lost such a tough man, our friend Omar.
Give his family my belated condolences.

Back
Top Bottom