• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Burger king or Wendys

Seriously, make this decision for me

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I quit eating at BK, Wendy's and McD when my grandad (who raised cattle) took me with him to sell some cows in Dothan Al. He took me to the holding pen for the outfits that buy up the "affordable" cattle to grind up for fast food burgers.

He said "look at those, there is no way you get good beef in a .99 cent hamburger. There stands the proof".

That was some head hanging down, rough looking, wormy cattle.

I recall you and me eating at a Wendy's! In Macon I believe!
I hope y'all went to the Zbulon Rd/ I475 Wendy's. The rest of them in Macon are all ghetto as hell. In fact there's probably still a video on YouTube of 2 black girls fighting like hell inside the Eisenhower Parkway Wendy's.
You know I should post a thread on Macon Fights or whatever it was called on YouTube. There's plenty of project dwellers fighting over stupid **** like new Jordans or the last bag of Oreos at Walmart.

I hope y'all went to the Zbulon Rd/ I475 Wendy's. The rest of them in Macon are all ghetto as hell. In fact there's probably still a video on YouTube of 2 black girls fighting like hell inside the Eisenhower Parkway Wendy's.
You know I should post a thread on Macon Fights or whatever it was called on YouTube. There's plenty of project dwellers fighting over stupid **** like new Jordans or the last bag of Oreos at Walmart.

Not exactly sure, it was right off the interstate in a store parking lot.

I like Windy's spicy chicken sandwiches, but... around here at least they all seemed to be staffed with the most surly idiots they could find at the unemployment line. No need to put up with that when you have Chick-fil-A where the sandwiches are just as good and the employees act like they GAF.

There is one (or three) across the river in Alabama. There is/was one in Anniston.
I believe that's a JACKS...is that the same as jack in the box....we got a JACKS here where I live...not bad burgers...not best ever

Back
Top Bottom