• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Burger king or Wendys

Seriously, make this decision for me

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like Windy's spicy chicken sandwiches, but... around here at least they all seemed to be staffed with the most surly idiots they could find at the unemployment line. No need to put up with that when you have Chick-fil-A where the sandwiches are just as good and the employees act like they GAF.

Indeed they do and the best there is in fast food. Sadly the closest one is in Anderson SC.

There is one (or three) across the river in Alabama. There is/was one in Anniston.

Indeed they do and the best there is in fast food. Sadly the closest one is in Anderson SC.
How bout Whataburger? There's one of those not TOO far from here down in Yulee. Oh and I'm still searching for a Del Taco. The only Taco Bell in Darien is also a KFC. They don't do either one worth a damn.

Totally stealin that idea bruh....LOL
Buy a few extra cheese Krystal's and or chili pups. The trick works best if you leave a burger or two untouched in the little boxes. Just cram them under the seat and in the summer time they'll be ripe in no time. The whole car will smell like the inside of Oprah's gym clothes.

Back
Top Bottom