• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Biggest fish or creature in the wild YOU ever saw ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Boone Lake story is as well documented as the "big sucker here had a missing man inside him", then I question your idea of documentation. It's a Whale Shark (small one), not a catfish and I seriously doubt it had anything other than krill and small fish in it's stomach.

Also, the biggest animal I have ever seen in the wild was an Elephant. Up close, personal and pissed off, too.
I saw the published report by the TVA in Blountville TN. Unless the Navy and the TVA are lying to the public I have no reason to doubt them just because every goober on the planet makes up a story about a monster fish, Sasquatch or aliens and the whiners cry foul.

The Boone Lake story is documented. Fish that big do exist.

This big sucker here had a missing man inside him
http://shanghaiist.com/2007/08/11/amazingly_huge.php

Read the article instead of looking at the pretty pictures. The article clearly states it was a prank, it was a whale shark, and that there was no human inside. Good lord. As far as the dam story, I heard the same thing about 15 different Rocky Mountain lakes growing up. Crazy because those stories alway had Navy divers too.

Last edited:
I saw the published report by the TVA in Blountville TN. Unless the Navy and the TVA are lying to the public I have no reason to doubt them just because every goober on the planet makes up a story about a monster fish, Sasquatch or aliens and the whiners cry foul.

well documented.... lets see the documentation!

link?

I am constantly hearing tales of 18 foot gators and 8 foot copperheads. Invariably there is either no proof or there is a picture of a crocodile or a 4 foot copperhead on a hook held right in front of the camera - the same thing I do when having pics taken of fish I catch. Not the Volkswagen sized catfish that everyone knows are below Buford damn, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom