• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Biggest fish or creature in the wild YOU ever saw ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you have to use this to [Broken External Image]: to find this
www.damajority.com_wp_content_uploads_2012_08_bluered_cock.jpeg
you aint doing to well!

Soooo your saying you never saw anything big in the wild?:boink:

Why yes guys ive been in the woods since I was able to walk.Ive seen a 83 lb catfish caught at Twin Lakes. Have seen a 700lb#
+ wild boar shot couple Yrs back adjacent to our camp.My Uncles took pics they quartered him up to bring it out.and cut its head odd with a sawzall.

Why yes guys ive been in the woods since I was able to walk.Ive seen a 83 lb catfish caught at Twin Lakes. Have seen a 700lb#
+ wild boar shot couple Yrs back adjacent to our camp.My Uncles took pics they quartered him up to bring it out.and cut its head odd with a sawzall.
i was just joking man

I've seen a 14ft gator in Stephen foster state park. It was bigger than the rented boat, coasted right up next to it, threw the motor in reverse but I left the throttle turned up a little and spun the boat. Scared the **** out of me the wife and the two kids.

My old boss killed a rattle snake that was 7`11" in Metter. It was hanging over the register of Grady's truck stop, probably still is.

I killed a copperhead that was 5'10" in Dekalb co., at least a foot longer than the next biggest one I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom